Forums > General > Had a taste bypass, but don't want an MR2 F40?

HAD A TASTE BYPASS, BUT DON'T WANT AN MR2 F40?
Previous | 1 | Next

Then you might consider this Monaro-tador. :shock:

I think the "replica engine" is the most tragic bit (although it was hard to pick to be honest) :?

pics n vids

Updated November 21, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Unfortunately he had to use the license plate 'MYLAMBO' as 'SPAKTARD' was already taken.

Disc breaks all round and tilt steering column :o

What a complete waste of life

--

Cheers,
Mike

:lol:

--

This ^

Why didn't he use the ute as the base? :cry:

--

Walken with dinosaurs.

nuttinnew said...

Why didn't he use something that even vaguely matched the dimensions of the original car? :cry:

Fixed.

240PP said...

It is impossible to look at that photo without laughing. :lol:

Beany said...

nuttinnew said...

Why didn't he use something that even vaguely matched the dimensions of the original car? :cry:

Fixed.

Yeah, but they could have called it the Aventuteor :P:oops:

--

Walken with dinosaurs.

JustMax said...

240PP said...

Looking at that picture reminds me of that feeling you get when you really need a poo, and can't get to the toilet.

Nnng, hold it in, hold it in...

The proportions are hilarious :lol:

Beany said...

JustMax said...

240PP said...

Looking at that picture reminds me of that feeling you get when you really need a poo, and can't get to the toilet.

Nnng, hold it in, hold it in...

Do you think the bloke that built it looks at it and thinks "yeah that is a bit sh1t isn't it...", or does all the sweat and toil brainwash him in to thinking he has built a near perfect Lambo replica that really is awesomez?

Marv said...

this :lol:

why? just why?

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

These modern cars have no soul when compared with the timeless beauty of the F40:

Peterlplp said...

These modern cars have no soul when compared with the timeless beauty of the F40:

What is this piece a crap based on?

--

Nuts on the road

Marv said...

I think my favourite bit is the sudden change in direction the bodywork takes at the b-pillar.

--

She's built like a steakhouse but she handles like a bistro.

That is just awful - complete lack of proportion. Looks a bit like viewing a 16:9 image on a 4:3 monitor. All squashed.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Kill it with fire NOW!!!!!!!

--

Nordschleife - there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right!

I quite like it in a 'Eff me that's insanely terrible' kind of way. Sort of like when you see an old lady covered in pigeons.

--

El sueno de la razon produce monstruos.

I would love to turn up to a Lambo concours in that! :lol:

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular