Forums > General > Had a taste bypass, but don't want an MR2 F40?

HAD A TASTE BYPASS, BUT DON'T WANT AN MR2 F40?
Previous | 1 | Next

Then you might consider this Monaro-tador. :shock:

I think the "replica engine" is the most tragic bit (although it was hard to pick to be honest) :?

pics n vids

Updated November 21, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Unfortunately he had to use the license plate 'MYLAMBO' as 'SPAKTARD' was already taken.

Disc breaks all round and tilt steering column :o

What a complete waste of life

--

Cheers,
Mike

:lol:

--

This ^

Why didn't he use the ute as the base? :cry:

--

A Christ is for life, not just for dogmas.

Get in the back of the van

nuttinnew said...

Why didn't he use something that even vaguely matched the dimensions of the original car? :cry:

Fixed.

240PP said...

It is impossible to look at that photo without laughing. :lol:

Beany said...

nuttinnew said...

Why didn't he use something that even vaguely matched the dimensions of the original car? :cry:

Fixed.

Yeah, but they could have called it the Aventuteor :P:oops:

--

A Christ is for life, not just for dogmas.

Get in the back of the van

JustMax said...

240PP said...

Looking at that picture reminds me of that feeling you get when you really need a poo, and can't get to the toilet.

Nnng, hold it in, hold it in...

The proportions are hilarious :lol:

Beany said...

JustMax said...

240PP said...

Looking at that picture reminds me of that feeling you get when you really need a poo, and can't get to the toilet.

Nnng, hold it in, hold it in...

Do you think the bloke that built it looks at it and thinks "yeah that is a bit sh1t isn't it...", or does all the sweat and toil brainwash him in to thinking he has built a near perfect Lambo replica that really is awesomez?

Marv said...

this :lol:

why? just why?

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

These modern cars have no soul when compared with the timeless beauty of the F40:

Peterlplp said...

These modern cars have no soul when compared with the timeless beauty of the F40:

What is this piece a crap based on?

--

Nuts on the road

Marv said...

I think my favourite bit is the sudden change in direction the bodywork takes at the b-pillar.

--

Out of step with the forum.

That is just awful - complete lack of proportion. Looks a bit like viewing a 16:9 image on a 4:3 monitor. All squashed.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Kill it with fire NOW!!!!!!!

--

Nordschleife - there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right!

I quite like it in a 'Eff me that's insanely terrible' kind of way. Sort of like when you see an old lady covered in pigeons.

--

El sueno de la razon produce monstruos.

I would love to turn up to a Lambo concours in that! :lol:

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular