Forums > General > Spotted today

SPOTTED TODAY
Previous | 1 | Next

Went to yet another Uni open day, on the way we passed Amersham Audi and in the far left corner there was the A1 Quattro in the right hand side at the front of the dealership.

I know many people see it as a hugely expensive A1, which it is, however in the metal it does look great. This was the second one I'd seen as on the Goodwood stand there was one that you could sit in but that was popular so I couldn't have a proper look around it like I did with the 1M last year. The wheels are very cool, almost turbine like however out of choice I'd still have the 1M. In black please.

--

Cheers,
James

Also exchanged tips on their respective attempts to be heads.

--

Create easy photo to canvas online.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular