Forums > Gaming forum > Mass Effect 1 Character ?

MASS EFFECT 1 CHARACTER ?
Previous | 1 | Next

Any suggestions on what character to select from the start?

I have just bought the trilogy and dont want to be stuck with a pansy.

Updated November 21, 2012 at 4:29 PM

I can't even remember who the choices were, but my only recommendation is to invest alot in Hacking from the start.

I went with "Soldier" - just seemed to fit Shepard.

Note at the start of ME2 and again in ME3, you can switch 'classes', as they introduced new ones in each sequel, so you're not completely stuck for the whole trilogy.

David's recommendation of Hacking would give you the Engineer class which is a pure Tech class - however, Biotics are very overpowered in ME1, so going with "Adept" or "Vanguard" could be a good choice too.

Enjoy, anyway 8) Mass Effect Trilogy would easily get into my top 3 gaming charts.

--

ClubLupo

thanks guys !

MattyB_ said...

David's recommendation of Hacking would give you the Engineer class which is a pure Tech class

I just have to know what's in all those locked boxes and behind all those locked doors !!

That's effing it, I'm going to start ME1 on the PC and finish this game once and for all

Always play sentinel myself - best of both worlds imho (although some see them as neither here nor there)

BTW still not finished ME3 - waiting for the Omega DLC on Monday as would like to do all the story before the ending rather than muck about restarting before the final assault (or is it cerberus base?) and then playing the added on bits

--

New exhaust valves and pipework fitted

Sponsor me here - http://www.justgiving.com/teacherboy

exiges said...

That's effing it, I'm going to start ME1 on the PC and finish this game once and for all

You've never finished it!? Shame on you!

ME1, for me, had the best story and the better RPG elements, but suffered from clunky combat.

There's one absolute stand-out scene for me in ME1, when the game takes a turn and sets itself up for the trilogy - but I don't want to spoil it, so linky:

BIG(ish) SPOILER

ME1, I felt in many parts was better written, and better delivered - it felt like in ME2 they were aiming too much to try and get the mass appeal (pun unintended).

--

ClubLupo

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular