Forums > General > Old computer games

OLD COMPUTER GAMES
Previous | 12 | Next

Jeez:shock:

I had no idea they could go for so much!!!!

Check out his other items too....this guy is gonna have a bit of spending money for Christmas!

Updated November 21, 2012 at 3:31 PM

nowt like a fool and his money.....:shock:

mint early SNES stuff goes for big money, 20k is the record i think

Updated November 21, 2012 at 3:50 PM

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

:shock:

It must have been a good game if it was never opened ;)

--

Nuts on the road

If only I'd never taken my games out of their boxes and enjoyed them :lol:

I've still got alot of the boxes for my SNES games, they're probably not in magnificent condition though.

I'm pretty sure I had one of those yellow box Marios :?

My Addams Family Pinball machine has gone up a fair bit, I paid £900 for it a few years ago and they're fetching over £3k these days.

snes was crap anyway , i was a mega drive man

action jack84 said...

Two words: Mode 7

action jack84 said...

this

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Does anyone remember the Atarii Jaguar? I had one and sent it back a week later:oops:

Updated November 21, 2012 at 5:10 PM

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

:shock: Carlos sends wife into attic to look for boxed Sega Master system :D

At home in the summer i found my brothers original floppy disc and booklet for Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe of Lucasfilm origin.

Awesome game!

--

Do not act as if thou wert going to live ten thousand years. Death hangs over thee. While thou livest, while it is in thy power, be good.

exiges said...

action jack84 said...

Two words: Mode 7

Correct. That, and more than 60 colours on screen at a time. And more than 512 colurs in total...

SNES - looks like a photo:

MegaDrive - looks like a dogs dinner:

Also, Mode 7/SuperFX FTW.

action jack84 said...

What utter bollocks. They were both brilliant.

virtua racing on the megadrive (with it's stupidly expensive special chip cartridge ) blew my mind.

the first time a racing game felt like the thing you were controlling was moving around, not just a drawing reacting to other drawings getting bigger to give an impression of movement.

i expect today it would make your eyes bleed :lol:

i loved my megadrive, but it was also the only console i have ever sold. still got my saturn, dreamcast, ps1, ps2 and original xbox, all with their original boxes and packaging :oops:

i'm going to have to keep a crt tv locked away with them too or i'll never be able to use my saturn virtua cop light gun again :cry:

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

Found this poster amongst my old SNES stuff yesterday :D

Doom on the Atari Jag was awesome. Especially with the cheat of no death and max weapons.

I gave mine to a mate who collects old consoles. Maybe I should have kept it.

I liked the Panasonic 3DO game that involved flying. May be Firefox or something like that. IT was a far superior console to the Playstation, such a shame the factory fell into a hole in the ground during a quake. :(

I still have small collection of consoles - N64, Game Cube, PS2, PS3, and Wii. Shall be looking to add the Wii U later when it comes out.

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

That is overpriced by a rather large amount.

I used to have a collection of rare stuff but sold the lot for a rather tidy profit before I left.

Best was over $3000 for a sealed copy of Radiant Silvergun - a week after I sold it the game came out on live arcade for less than a tenner.

Do I miss it? Nope - I have replaced the entire collection digitally for a fraction of the cost.

Would I sell any of my rare Valve stuff? NO GO AWAY.

--

Bunta's Tofu

It's even more difficult to comprehend than mint, boxed toy cars - and least you can take a peak at them inside, that's just a cardboard box, and worthless once opened. Anyone?

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular