Forums > General > Fvcking unbelievable.

FVCKING UNBELIEVABLE.
Previous | 1 | Next

Going to park the car in a car park. I'm just driving looking for a space. Notice this guy turns on his transit van. He'll probably reverse out but I am happily assured that he isn't that stupid to reverse as I am driving past him. I'm approaching from his right so he will easily see me.

Wrong. The fvcker starts reversing as the exact moment I'm going past and pins me in the corner next to another car. I'm certain had I not used my horn he would have hit me. How the fvck didn't see me?!

I reckon we will become like Russian in the next 10 years.

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

Shouldn't you be in Uni or studying ? not wasting your life on here.

Rear visibility is non existant in a van, any competent driver would know this and avoid putting themselves in harms way.

Talking of stupid features...

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

Barry said...

Rear visibility is non existant in a van, any competent driver would know this and avoid putting themselves in harms way.

Apparently, he was approaching from his right so he would have easily seen him.

It's all made up anyway. Mick is correct. You'll never get these student years again, and telling your (God forbid) grandkids that you spent them on a stupid forum is Not Cool.

I work on a Uni campus, oh to be young again :D

JL said...

Apparently, he was approaching from his right so he would have easily seen him.

And what if the driver was looking the other way as he approached? What if, what if..

Carparks are notorious for folk not paying attention, I find it best to assume the worst at all times, unlike Mito here who thinks nothing is ever his fault.

Barry said...

Generally I have no issues like that in my van though, as you can size up what's going on as you walk up to the van, and then hop in and do the manoeuvre before any new vehicles/pedestrians come into play.

I always do my best to avoid parking in places where that tactic won't be possible. E.g. reversing out of a parking bay along the busy main straight in my local Tesco Extra car-park doesn't really work, due to the near-constant stream of 2-way traffic.

In the rare instance where I do find myself having to reverse with little idea of what I'm reversing in to (it happens), I just crawl out at about 1mph until I can gauge the situation better, giving other drivers plenty of time to react, if need be. But that's pretty unusual.

I do the same whenever I drive big vans G, but not everyone is a sensible as us I would suggest? :?

Just sayin, to bleat about a van pulling out on you is a bit lame, when its more likely to happen than with a car and a driver should be aware and able to react accordingly.

_Mick_N said...

Are you the mild mannered janitor like Hong Kong Phooey ?

Updated November 21, 2012 at 1:11 PM

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

On Wednesday there are hardly any lectures. Only have them in the morning since its mainly reserved for sports. If which I do none competitively so I went out shopping 8)

Might play a bit of badders in the evening if the others are free.

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

exiges said...

_Mick_N said...

No, he's the guy they end up talking to last on cop dramas...

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

Si_ said...

exiges said...

_Mick_N said...

No, he's the guy they end up talking to last on cop dramas...

aka Jimmy Savile.

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

_Mick_N said...

You're only as old as the....

--

Cheers,
Mike

Mito Man said...

Fvcking unbelievable

yes, it really is totally unbelievable.

--

Cheers

Rich

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular