Forums > General > Honda CR-V mini-review

HONDA CR-V MINI-REVIEW
Previous | 1 | Next

Hateful, don't buy one.

HTH K THX BYE x

--

Tim

M135i 8 Speed Auto. Alpine White. Faster than Yu.

You're getting a bit wordy in your reviews. Can you please summarise?

:lol:

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Replacement for the Gashquai ?

Give a Tiguan a go.

No, my A8 is broken so I've been borrowing the in-laws 2.2 diesel CR-V for a couple of days.

Slow. Noisy. AWFUL economy (32 mpg on a journey I'd be getting 50 from our QQ). No perspective view on the Nav. Not a very compliant ride. Rubbish low-revs torque.

I liked the armrest though. :lol:

I really like our QQ and I think I'd struggle to find something equivalently specced that's as nice to drive with or without 6 further passengers, when it comes to changing it.

--

Tim

DeskJockey said...

Don't buy

Interesting. Can you try a 7yr old RAV4 next please?

KTBX

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

Si_ said...

KTBX

Would that be this shape?

I tried one of those in late 2001; unfortunately for me I sat in the back for a bit and it made me feel terribly car-sick within moments. Not ideal for Joe.

I have the box shape petrol CRV and it averages 31 mpg easily and is fast enough for a large box.

Sat Nav works OK too.

The derv lump is a cracker in other cars so your in laws may be humped or you may drive like Maldonado? :D

Tim said...

No, my A8 is broken so I've been borrowing the in-laws 2.2 diesel CR-V for a couple of days.

Slow. Noisy. AWFUL economy (32 mpg on a journey I'd be getting 50 from our QQ). No perspective view on the Nav. Not a very compliant ride. Rubbish low-revs torque.

I liked the armrest though. :lol:

I really like our QQ and I think I'd struggle to find something equivalently specced that's as nice to drive with or without 6 further passengers, when it comes to changing it.

I'm interested to know what redeeming features your outlaws think it has. Why would anyone buy a car if it's as bad as you say?

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Jobbo said...

Si_ said...

KTBX

Would that be this shape?

I tried one of those in late 2001; unfortunately for me I sat in the back for a bit and it made me feel terribly car-sick within moments. Not ideal for Joe.

Bah.

I'm trying to avoid being coerced into buying an A4 :?

--

mattcambs said...

I'm interested to know what redeeming features your outlaws think it has. Why would anyone buy a car if it's as bad as you say?

Apparently it's "the class leader". A lot of people buy cars without test driving them.

--

mattcambs said...

They will probably think it's a nice colour, won't break down too much and the salesman gave them a great deal on it.

You know how little you care about your, say, washing machine? That's how most people feel about their car.

JL said...

mattcambs said...

They will probably think it's a nice colour, won't break down too much and the salesman gave them a great deal on it.

You know how little you care about your, say, washing machine? That's how most people feel about their car.

This.

Although my FIL does moan about the rubbish economy. They've just traded it in.... for another new one. Apparently they do 10mpg more now.

--

Tim

exiges said...

DeskJockey said...

Don't buy

NFC!

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Si_ said...

Apparently it's "the class leader". A lot of people buy cars without test driving them.

Including me!
All we did was sit in a Leon in a dealership before signing the lease paperwork (from Wessex)! If the car was for me though, I'd have driven it of course, but Hannah was happy to trust my judgement based on all the awsuume internezt reviews I read, innit!
Weird, this is the most financial commitment we've put into running car and the least I've cared about it :lol:

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Welcome To Fail. Population : You :lol:

My Leon test drive was through a town. All I learnt was it was bigger than the MCS and had plenty of poke.

--

:( What is wrong with the A8?

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

Mark BT52 said...

:( What is wrong with the A8?

1. It's leaking coolant from somewhere
2. Drivers heated seat has stopped working
3. Coolant temp gauge highly temperamental
4. It's riding low on one side
5. Both cats are still rattling around (but working)
6. Throttle is still intermittent full power/20% power
7. Needs a service

Apart from that it's fine! I need it to last till the spring really, then I'll put it on eBay £1 no reserve.

--

Tim

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular