Forums > Moaning forum > JLs recent moans...

JLS RECENT MOANS...
Previous | 12 | Next

Not allowed to use 'evo car' or forum convention?

:belm:

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

I could care less about JLs moans.

--

Speed holes.

I could care less about moans about JL's moans.

--

Out of step with the forum.

This is futile.

--

How are you doing? Is you good becos' I want to know.

At the time of posting, the people on this thread, included me, have submitted some 101,042 posts onto this forum.

That's terrifying.

JL said...

At the time of posting, the people on this thread, included me, have submitted some 101,042 posts onto this forum.

That's terrifying.

Does that include all posts by all of your users?

--

It does not.

JL said...

That's terrifying.

That sounds like a new thread. And about time I started from scratch.

The dyslesic side of me saw the thread title and I wondered why the whinges of a boyband would be discussed on here.

--

There's a flounce a comin'.

--

This ^

_CC_ said...

The dyslesic side of me saw the thread title and I wondered why the whinges of a boyband would be discussed on here.

That's not your dyslesica, it's dunc's lack of apostrophe.

_CC_ said...

;)

--

Speed holes.

Jobbo said...

JL said...

That's terrifying.

So Jobbo has made one in every three posts on the forum? :shock:

--

JonMad said...

Jobbo said...

JL said...

That's terrifying.

If I understand correctly, one in every three posts posted by those having posted in this thread up to this quoted post from JL - and at the time he posted it.
Shocking? not particularly...

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

Jobbo said...

JL said...

That's terrifying.

I'm saying nuthin'.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

JonMad said...

Jobbo said...

JL said...

That's terrifying.

Have a look at the total number of posts in each forum, then bear in mind that loads of old ones have disappeared (years' worth). I'm not the person who's posted most here; I'm just the person who hasn't flounced or changed profiles in order to reset to zero :o

Marv was the most regimented resetter, wasn't he.

I just dug out my jayellthe2nd post count - 16k or so.

If I had a life clock accumulating time on here, I wouldn't want to have that life clock :lol:

Think my post count was only zero'd once, when they made a change to the forum software and I couldn't log on, as I'd forgotten my password for my logon Marv968 (forum used to automatically log me on) so I created a new account.

--

Speed holes.

There was definitely someone who was a 10k resetter. And that person was YOU :lol:

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular