Forums > Moaning forum > Not Scan computers

NOT SCAN COMPUTERS
Previous | 1 | Next

I'm normally a get-it-from-Amazon-1-click-stylee kinda guy, but noticed that Scan were offering a 3yr rather than 1yr warranty on desktop monitors. (That said, me being the way I am, even if it died after 2yrs I'd probably just bin it rather than making a claim, but still)

Anyway, after placing my order at 2pm I had 6 E-mails and 4 text messages from them.

1. Order received
2. Payment received confirmed.
3. Item packaged
4. Item shipped + be with you tomorrow
5. Item will be with you tomorrow between 10-11am
6. Don't forget the item will be with you between 10am and 11am, call, text or email if you want to reschedule or leave instructions where to leave parcel.

Brilliant communication. I'm a convert.

I used to use them about 15yrs ago (I don't buy much kit nowadays), and they were bob on then.

I appreciate this is no help whatsoever :)

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

Superb company. I use them for pretty much everything computer related.

Their online eBay shop sometimes has cheaper prices than their website, and you get exactly the same customer service.

--

Cockwallet

Why is this in the moaning forum then? Or are you moaning about it in a that-scene-from-When-Harry-Met-Sally way?

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

The "Not" in the title needs emphasis here ;)

DeskJockey said...

Why is this in the moaning forum then? Or are you moaning about it in a that-scene-from-When-Harry-Met-Sally way?

Well, I guess I coulda put it in Geeks, but nobody reads that, and I didn't want to sully the Main forum any more than it is..

But hey, it's given you something to moan about, so it's justified it's existence :lol:

I've found this as well, although having ordered a few bits from them its almost getting too much now :D

--

Done.

exiges said...

DeskJockey said...

Well, I guess I coulda put it in Geeks, but nobody reads that, and I didn't want to sully the Main forum any more than it is..

But hey, it's given you something to moan about, so it's justified it's existence :lol:

I read the geek forum! But I take your point...

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

I rarely buy from anyone else, have done so for years. I'm surprised this is your first time David!

--

Tim

Toyota. Flat Cap. Grey Slacks. Slipons. Slower than everyone.

Tim said...

I rarely buy from anyone else, have done so for years. I'm surprised this is your first time David!

It's a bit like finding out someone hasn't ever seen Star Wars: A New Hope.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular