Forums > General > Ring Sting

RING STING
Previous | 12 | Next

Did the journey to Crewe and back over the weekend with the heated seats on. Now it seems my bottom doesn't like them because a few days later I now have ring sting. A pattern is emerging with the use of them.
Does anybody else get this? Or is it just my diet of curry and kebab catching up with me.

--

For sure

Usually just boils the sh!te and gets the guts gurgling from the gentle warming.

Sounds like a bit of a sweat rash :(

You may have worms.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

I've just had a bath and had a good wash round there. Feeling a bit better now.

--

For sure

Thanks for sharing.

haemorrhoids ?

The toasty bum seats must be playing havoc with your farmers! I don't think i'd ever be without heated seats again. They rock!!!!

Updated November 20, 2012 at 9:54 PM

I can only cope with heated seats for a few minutes, it doesn't help that the Volvo seats are hotter than the face of the sun.

John said...

I can only cope with heated seats for a few minutes, it doesn't help that the Volvo seats are hotter than the face of the sun.

Fit a resistor!

Ron Burgundy said...

I've just had a bath and had a good wash round there. Feeling a bit better now.

Hope you used Original Source Mint Shower Gel. Gives a nice surprise ;)

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Tell me about it. I have some but I'm currently using source raspberry and vanilla shower gel. It's like washing frijj milk shake from the smell of it. :D

--

For sure

Should you do have any issues with the old Chalfonts, do not - repeat, DO NOT - ever Tea Tree Shower Gel. Need I explain further?

JL said...

Should you do have any issues with the old Chalfonts, do not - repeat, DO NOT - ever Tea Tree Shower Gel. Need I explain further?

stick with astroglide, but you know that now :twisted:

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Orange Cola said...

John said...

Fit a resistor!

dont they have adjustable heat levels? even the OHs polo can adjust how hot the seats get, i think mine have 6 levels of heat.

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

I wonder if the OP (probably called Hugo & from Chelsea) forgets to turn his electric blanket off before he goes to sleep.

--

I'd rather be wrong than dull

Eric Pisch said...

Orange Cola said...

John said...

Fit a resistor!

dont they have adjustable heat levels? even the OHs polo can adjust how hot the seats get, i think mine have 6 levels of heat.

They are indeed adjustable, it just feels too much like I've lost control of my bladder when they get too warm :D

Actually, ring itch rears (pardon the pun) it's ugly head more often these days and that does coincide with extended heated seat use. You may be onto something.

Updated November 21, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Orange Cola said...

John said...

Fit a resistor!

How hot will the resistor get?

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

Heated seats belong in the same category of benderdom as winter tyres. Drove in the UK for years, never needed either, harden the fuck up.

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular