Forums > General > This Forum

THIS FORUM
Previous | 1 | Next

Not dead, feels it though.

Is it just me or is it really quiet compared to last year? Have a lot of the regulars left and been taken over by trolls? Is there a hidden subforum that I'm not part of?

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Are you familiar with the discocunts :D

The Tinterwebs is over. It's all about TRW these days.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

This is busy. Gone are the days of 3+ pages of new threads per day though.

I remember when this was all fields.

Mito Man said...

Not dead, feels it though.

Is it just me or is it really quiet compared to last year? Have a lot of the regulars left and been taken over by trolls? Is there a hidden subforum that I'm not part of?

Time for you to flounce again I think...

--

Cheers

Rich

Marv said...

I remember when this was all fields.

Nah, that was Microsoft Access.

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

I miss Al; the purple tin drinking toilet tourist, and Mike1215; the only forum member who didn't at any point come across as a bit of a you know what.

Updated November 20, 2012 at 10:45 PM

--

Entirely pointless

Al got a new job a while back, think he's been busy with that. I think he's currently on a trip across Asia as well, the git!

Mike is a loss, for sure. Shame Preach isn't here anymore either.

And where the fvck is Steveo too? :lol:

Mike went over to Piston Heads where he said it was a bit busier....

--

Nordschleife - there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right!

It's the economy. People are actually having to spend the day doing some work!

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

Wash your mouth out.

Long-term members will know that this place periodically goes through quiet periods.

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Delphi said...

Long-term members will know that this place periodically goes through quiet periods.

Unlike our lass. Boom

<failed multiquote>

Marv and BT52 are correct.

--

Oh, and fora have been rendered utterly obsolete by other forms of social media.

--

I was supposed to be going to school today but it's closed due to rain.

The problem with this place is that you're all just so uncool these days.

The other day I read a thread where someone was happy about the prospect of paying about £200 a month to rent a 1.6 diesel Seat and someone else thought paying similar money to rent a fucking Kia was a good idea.

You need more hip youngsters about the place to lift your image a bit. People like mitoboy.

Mito Man said...

Is it just me

Yes it is you cvunt go away and people will start posting again :twisted:

--

I'd rather be wrong than dull

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular