Forums > General > Early Christmas present to myself

EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO MYSELF
Previous | 1 | Next

I've decided to splash out and upgrade my trusty old pewter evo keyring. They've now got nice shiny new ones with CARBON FIBRE backs! :shock:

evo shop

And £2 off too. Minty. :lol:

(and yes, I paid for it and didn't even try to blag one...)

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

Full review when you receive it, please! 8)

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

It was a big purchase at £4.99, but I expect the mpg savings (not to mention performance increases) due to its lightweight CARBON FIBRE back to more than make up for it.

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

I looked too and thought "why not", but with the £2.00 delivery fee I lost all interest.

/= rational, but there you go. :D

Marv said...

WYBWAAJOTS

Corrected. Jeez, forum conventions..

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular