Forums > General > Early Christmas present to myself

Previous | 1 | Next

I've decided to splash out and upgrade my trusty old pewter evo keyring. They've now got nice shiny new ones with CARBON FIBRE backs! :shock:

evo shop

And £2 off too. Minty. :lol:

(and yes, I paid for it and didn't even try to blag one...)

Share your car adventures.

Real life with cars

Full review when you receive it, please! 8)

It was a big purchase at £4.99, but I expect the mpg savings (not to mention performance increases) due to its lightweight CARBON FIBRE back to more than make up for it.

Share your car adventures.

Real life with cars

I looked too and thought "why not", but with the £2.00 delivery fee I lost all interest.

/= rational, but there you go. :D

Marv said...

Corrected. Jeez, forum conventions..

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular