Forums > General > Want - (must be getting old!)

WANT - (MUST BE GETTING OLD!)
Previous | 1 | Next

Just gorgeous

--

Cheers,
Mike

I'm not so keen on the American imports - the bumperettes, the orange side repeater ruin them for me. European cars have a much cleaner front end:

Clicky

Prices are getting pretty silly though! They were about £20k not too many years ago.

I concur

--

Cheers,
Mike

You'd better buy in France :lol:

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

caneswell said...

I concur

That's lovely.

--

just the tip

Love Pagodas. I used to see this one on the way to work.

--

This ^

I love them as well BUT if I had the money to spend on one I just couldn't buy one ahead of an E-Type 8)

--

The older I get, the faster I was!

caneswell said...

I concur

I've long since made my love of the old SLs known, and I'm far from a MB fan. Lottery win, I'd have one just to look at. 8)

markc555 said...

I love them as well BUT if I had the money to spend on one I just couldn't buy one ahead of an E-Type 8)

Hmm....

--

Cheers,
Mike

Impeccable taste Caneswell, SL Pagodas are IMHO one of the best looking cars on the planet. They are just so cool and correct. 8)

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

lovely cars

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Those Mercs aren't as slow as you'd think I had a four door with that engine in and it went OK. Was never keen on the column shift but that 280S doesn't have it which is a good thing!

--

I'd rather be wrong than dull

Lovely car. I'd buy a Ferrari 550 for that sort of money, but that's missing the point.

--

Entirely pointless

Lovely looking cars , which only seem to look better as time goes on.But like a lot of Mercedes convertibles never really look right being driven by a man:oops:

I would have one!

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

I got to drive a 230sl in the car club and it instantly drops your heart rate and let's you enjoy the outdoors. All the controls feel lovely to the touch and it does fill you witha warm glow.

Classless cars too.

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular