Forums > Moaning forum > Being irrationally angry

BEING IRRATIONALLY ANGRY
Previous | 12 | Next

Alright, works pissing me off, and I need to move the hell out of this flat as it's winding me up, but the last few days I've just been raging internally, and annoyingly, I have no outlet for it.

Grumble cvnt fvck bastards the worlds a sh1thole and I want to burn it :evil:

Buy an F40 and chill the f*ck out man ;)

McSwede said...

Go cut your genitals off with a rusty spoon you cock gobbling donkey fucker.

I mean, yeah, good plan 8)

Classic case of letting it all get on top of you, I do it too. Break tasks down, work through them one by one bla bla.

I think having a solid rant at the directorate about the staffing situation at work would be a start. Getting a bit fed up of doing three peoples jobs...

Beany said...

McSwede said...

Go cut your genitals off with a rusty spoon you cock gobbling donkey fucker.

I mean, yeah, good plan 8)

:D

Beany said...

I think having a solid rant at the directorate about the staffing situation at work would be a start. Getting a bit fed up of doing three peoples jobs...

Don't then, do you have TOR's? If you have use them to do your own job and nothing else, unless you are offered a pay rise or some subordinates to assist you.
If you have no TOR's it's difficult but you must have a contract.
Set a time scale for them and give them a cut off point.

Carl.

I was the same yesterday. Not just irritated, or pissed off, but properly fucking angry. I wasn't even sure why, or with what. Seem to be a bit better today, for no real reason. :lol:

Beany said...

I got fed up of doing 3 people's jobs, and solved this by finding a new one.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

The Rage is good.

Si_ said...

Beany said...

I got fed up of doing 3 people's jobs, and solved this by finding a new one.

BUt that would involve actually having to work 80% of the time.

80% of the time I do what I please. It's the 20% of the time where people forget that I'm not actually a miracle worker that annoys me.

Anyway, my spitting rage must have been noted yesterday, I've been given fun jobs today and people are keeping off my case ;)

I feel for you Beany.

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

If imam tired I get like that.

--

GiraffeIT.com / Installations / Support / Training
evo featured Renault Megane R26 (c) Barry Club.

You just need a cookie and a glass of milk old bean.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

andybond said...

This is why he is so angry.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Mito Man said...

andybond said...

This is why he is so angry.

I'd be pissed off with a beard like that. I'm growing a particularly crap moustache and its driving me nuts. bloody movember!

--

Do not act as if thou wert going to live ten thousand years. Death hangs over thee. While thou livest, while it is in thy power, be good.

Bah. Autocorrect you big steaming pile of ship

Updated November 20, 2012 at 7:49 PM

--

GiraffeIT.com / Installations / Support / Training
evo featured Renault Megane R26 (c) Barry Club.

Simon_667 said...

I'd be pissed off with a beard like that.

After being asked whether, when in bed, he put his beard on top of, or underneath the sheet he could not sleep anymore.

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

So Beany and JL are on the same menstruation cycle :shock:

Sí Barone said...

So Beany and JL are on the same menstruation cycle :shock:

I thought the forum knew about their romance?

Edit to add; they're just a big pair of angry gays.

Updated November 20, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular