Forums > Moaning forum > Indicator = Coming through

INDICATOR = COMING THROUGH
Previous | 1 | Next

Seems to be the norm for people to change lane into the non existent spaces these days :roll:

M4 today was an amazing example of this.

Didn't you know that the indicator magics away anything in the lane they want to squeeze into?

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

They also get rather annoyed by a bit of full beam. Full beam & horn combo tomorrow I feel.

people are dicks.

we need more roads.

public transport should be better.

etc etc

You mean your indicators don't come with a force field that defies all known laws of physics?

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

With the increase in traffic on uk roads people get really arsey when you indicate and pull into a legitimate gap they may feel is theirs :D

I don't see any issue in executing an overtake in a manner that doesn't obstruct the car behind I.e them not having to break to allow you in. If that driver feels you've comprimised their safe braking distance they can choose to roll off and adjust this.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular