Forums > General > Help with council tax form

HELP WITH COUNCIL TAX FORM
Previous | 1 | Next

Yes, I know I don't have to pay.

It says "you should state the name and educational establishment to prove your student status"

Is the name referring to my name, or the uni's? Which would then make the educational establishment 'higher education' or just the actual name of the uni?

Sorry, it's a Monday.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Uni

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Cheers.

--

Jesus wept. Who says standards are slipping? :roll:

Updated November 19, 2012 at 12:32 PM

--

Out of step with the forum.

With that level of inquisitiveness and resourcefulness, the future legal profession is going to be in very safe hands 8)

I've done it all in lower case instead of block capitals :cry:

I'll just wait till they send the next reminder so I can redo it.

--

Mito Man said...

I've done it all in lower case instead of block capitals :cry:

:lol:

--

BMW Car Magazine

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular