Forums > General > Wheeling & Dealing

WHEELING & DEALING
Previous | 1 | Next

Thought I'd let you know of my latest proudest moment!

Here in Switzerland winter tyres are pretty much a legal requirement. So I had to buy some for the Pug as last seasons ones were chucked. Problem is I am at the same time looking for a buyer for it as I am moving out of the country very soon. So decided to look for4 a decent pair of used ones on the local ebay.

So I found some that were selling for 200 chf. I went to have a look at them. Very good quality bridgestones with at least 2 seasons left on them. Haggled the man down to 150 CHF!! Deal is they were mounted on Steel rims which fit on a VW (5 holes instead of my Pug 4 holes) So I found a guy I know that has just bought a golf and sold him the steelies as I knew he would want to keep his lovely alloys salt free. I sold them to him for 100CHF!!!

Kaaaaatching. 4 winter tyres for the grand sum of 50 CHF (35ish GBP)

--

Bristol SuperYachts

Living the dream :lol:

Nicely done 8)

happy days 8)

carlos said...

Living the dream :lol:

:lol:

Got them fitted this morning for 40 EUR. Kaaaaaaatching!

--

Bristol SuperYachts

did you at any point say "Old out yer aaaannnnnnddddddd"?

--

I often drive for a road travel

zedleg said...

"wooo-hooooooo, i've bought a set of Bridgestone Winter tyres. YES!"

zedleg said...

GLOL

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular