--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

Nice sharing

Nice Sharing

Updated November 29, 2012 at 5:18 AM

--

Regards,
Unlock Blackberry Curve | How to Unlock Blackberry Torch

I dont know mate - the Wii U is not doing it for me right now.

I will pick one up and give it a try - but the games are going to have to be really, really special to hold my attention.

(Mind you - xbox live for me is not really doing it these days either - the time difference means I never get to play with you lot) :(

--

Bunta's Tofu

I am looking forward to the Wii U.

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Bunta said...

I dont know mate - the Wii U is not doing it for me right now.

Same here, the geek in me is interested in all tech, and while Zombi U looks fun it's hardly a killer app (arf).. and certainly not worth buying a device for.

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

I want to pick one up and find that it is a brilliant little machine and offers something genuinely new and fun.

Has anyone got one yet? I may risk it at xmas but would really like to go and have a play test first.

--

Bunta's Tofu

I'm going to wait until next year - they look good fun but cost and a very limited release schedule have put me off for this xmas.

--

Bunta's Tofu

Bunta said...

Has anyone got one yet?

I think it says alot when we have a sub-forum for gamers and none of us have bought one.

Yep, Zombi U looks good, but I ain't paying £300 to play one game. Not when there are a squillion other games.

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

exiges said...

Bunta said...

Has anyone got one yet?

I think it says alot when we have a sub-forum for gamers and none of us have bought one.

Yep, Zombi U looks good, but I ain't paying £300 to play one game. Not when there are a squillion other games.

Same here mate - I spent 10 mins trying to justify it but ended up walking out with nothing.

I love Nintendo, work in the industry and still dont think I am missing out by leaving it for a year.

And yeah, 300 pounds (or 350 for the pack in a lot of places) is just not worth it - I'd rather spend that on a GTX 680M ;)

--

Bunta's Tofu

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular