Forums > Any other business > Watch pr0n (video)

WATCH PR0N (VIDEO)
Previous | 1 | Next

A Lange & Söhne "Pour le Mérite" (check out the 0.3mm handmade chain that powers it) http://t.co/OZalIZg - stunning engineering

Beautiful8)

That is quite something, as is the $500k price tag. :shock:8)

"a stunningly exquisite horological work of art."

And no doubt stunningly expensive, but it is pretty special

I like watches, but this thread title really disappoints.

--

"I bet it's 65% remain" Chris 23/06/16

speedingfine said...

+1 Forum convention has well and truly died:cry:

--

McSwede said...

Never realised Gilles was a Southern fanny though. He seemed like such a decent chap. I shall eye him with suspicion from this day forth ;)

27Gilles said...

speedingfine said...

+1 Forum convention has well and truly died:cry:

I was worried about what it linked to !

exiges said...

first thing that came into my mind a £20 casio will keep better time :)

still you do get to tell everyone how much you paid for your watch, which is boss

--

'Je suis Clarkson' !!!

WIBBLE

If watching pr0n had actually died I think I'd give up breathing ;)

--

"I bet it's 65% remain" Chris 23/06/16

speedingfine said...

If watching pr0n had actually died I think I'd give up breathing ;)

:lol:The internet would be pretty useless pr0n went RIP;)

--

McSwede said...

Never realised Gilles was a Southern fanny though. He seemed like such a decent chap. I shall eye him with suspicion from this day forth ;)

I used to work for an ISP. At the time I was there, one of the senior IP engineers was a Muslim chap who took his faith pretty seriously. He actually asked his Imam if it was a sin for him to work for an ISP, since ~50% of the Internet is used for things prohibited in Islam ( Pr0n, Gambling, etc) :lol:

I think the Imam told him something along the lines of a man who makes knives, is not responsible if they are used in a murder, which seems reasonable!

Updated November 17, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Eric Pisch said...

first thing that came into my mind a £20 casio will keep better time :)

I paid £6 for mine I think. Many won't appreciate it's retro-geek-chic.

ilmostro said...

I think the Imam told hime something along the lines of a man who makes knives, is not responsible if they are used in a murder, which seems reasonable!

Was the Imam Captain Hook by any chance?:lol:

--

McSwede said...

Blatant watch thread.

--

Much blasphemy ensued, and some menace, which I stopped by dismounting and opening the carriage door, and intimating an intention of mending the road with his immediate remains, if he did not hold his tongue. He held it.

JL said...

Blatant watch thread.

:lol::lol::lol:

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular