Forums > General > Har Har !

HAR HAR !
Previous | 1 | Next

CLICKY

John Prescott's final attempt at a political comeback has been rejected by voters tonight, as the former New Labour Deputy Prime Minister failed in his bid to return to elected office.
Lord Prescott was defeated in the election for police and crime commissioner in Humberside by Tory candidate Matthew Grove by 42,164 votes to 39,933.
The 74-year-old peer gave an indication of his electoral chances when he told waiting reporters to 'b***** off' after they asked if he was feeling confident.

Jabba gets rejected and the world rejoices! The big fat slug shouldn't be anywhere near a position of power and it's all the more hilarious that he lost to a Tory.

Brilliant :lol:

Particularly in a Labour heartland even more humilating.

I'm more shocked that he's seventy four!

Complete waste of time.

--

BMW Car Magazine

Beany said...

I'm more shocked that he's seventy four!

How many more jags do you need to own at that age FFS!

--

I'd rather be wrong than dull

this did make me laugh :lol:

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

problem is the other 90% of the electorate who didn't vote might have wanted him in. Doubt it though !

If you don't vote then you have no right to whinge about the result and what happens there after.

McSwede said...

If you don't vote then you have no right to whinge about the result and what happens there after.

You poor deluded fool.

I have yet to see a correlation between what people voted for and what they got from those they elected. - David Brown 2012

Updated November 17, 2012 at 12:35 PM

I wonder how many Jags he has these days?

I bet none if the tax payer is no longer paying for it.

Now, can someone please drop a rather large piano on Millpedes face. On live tv so I can watch it on repeat on youtube.

--

Bunta's Tofu

Bunta said...

Now, can someone please drop a rather large piano on Millpedes face. On live tv so I can watch it on repeat on youtube.

With Ed Balls tied to the falling piano please

exiges said...

McSwede said...

You poor deluded fool.

I have yet to see a correlation between what people voted for and what they got from those they elected. - David Brown 2012

I have not always got what I voted for especially since moving to Jockland a few years ago but I take part in the process because I take an interest in what goes on in this country.

Those that cannot be bothered to use utilise their right to vote have IMO no right to whinge about what goes on afterwards. There are a lot of oppressed people around the world who would love to be able to live in a relatively free and democratic society as we do and have the chance to chose who governs them. Not to use that right through outright laziness is just plain wrong

If you don't try to effect a change then don't complain when things happen that you don't like as you could have helped to change it.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular