Forums > General > Its that time of year again

ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN
Previous | 1 | Next

Yep, a year has passed already :shock: and this weekend it is the Charity Race Experience day taking place at Snetterton on Sunday 18th.

I did this last year (example video here: Cossie quicker than Mclaren shocker ;)) and so if anyone who lives in Norfolk / Suffolk is around, feel free to come along and sample the delights.

The publicity machine has gone into hyperdrive, and the following cars (of note) will be there giving out rides:
Lexus LFA
New Exige V6
Mclaren MP4 (you'd be better off going around in a shonky Cossie ;)).
Numerous Ferrari models
Numerous Porsche models
GTRs

Prices start at £20 to £60, with all proceeds going to the Ronald Macdonald charities :). Last year they raised in excess of £20k, and this year looks as though it will be even better :).

--

Nordschleife - there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right!

love the vid, the last proper ford :(

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

That McDonald character was about raising money for charity? I've always wondered what the clown was for.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Mike Rainbird said...

I did this last year (example video here: Cossie quicker than Mclaren shocker ;))

You took your time catching that 355 though. He only had a 20 odd second head start! ;)

Is your car quicker in the twisties than a Clio 172 - that is the real question?! :lol:

--

Waiting for the Technological Singularity.

Rubbish timing. Please move it to next weekend.

Thanks.

--

Tim

Toyota. Flat Cap. Grey Slacks. Slipons. Slower than everyone.

Is it time - for this - to go? :?

ilmostro said...

Mike Rainbird said...

I did this last year (example video here: Cossie quicker than Mclaren shocker ;))

You took your time catching that 355 though. He only had a 20 odd second head start! ;)

Is your car quicker in the twisties than a Clio 172 - that is the real question?! :lol:

The yellow one was also an ex-challenge car as well, with a pro-driver (well one with a race-licence anyway) :lol:.

On bumpy single lane back-roads, I wouldn't see which way a Clio went, as my car is set up for SERIOUS TRACK USE :lol:. On smooth tarmac (as evidenced by the Bedford videos on my You tube "channel"), then you can see they're no problem at all ;).

--

Nordschleife - there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right!

BTW (if you weren't around back then) - this 172 v McLaren twisties thing is a long running forum joke, dating back to a time when everyone with a 172 on this forum swore blind that it was the f**king greatest car ever. Clios are pretty good, but some of the statements that were coming out then got totally ridiculous! :lol:

--

Waiting for the Technological Singularity.

ilmostro said...

BTW (if you weren't around back then) - this 172 v McLaren twisties thing is a long running forum joke, dating back to a time when everyone with a 172 on this forum swore blind that it was the f**king greatest car ever. Clios are pretty good, but some of the statements that were coming out then got totally ridiculous! :lol:

I know what sort of fanatics the Clio boys can be (almost as bad as the Cossie boys ;)). I'm not a huge fan of them from a driving point of view, but know that they can be made quick :).

--

I might wander down for a look, Snetterton is only 15 min from home. Forecast is for six degrees, yeah fsck that I'll stay in bed ;)

Hope you get some footage of the Exige I know the driver.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular