Forums > General > Spotted with pics

SPOTTED WITH PICS
Previous | 1 | Next

Murcielago SV being driven by someone young enough to probably still be at school!

Unsure about the stripe and colour but the noise was quite amazing!

--

Don't play with a girl's heart, it's easily broken and she only has one. Play with her boobs instead, they're bouncy and she has two of those.

I've seen this car. It's a left hooker at one point owned by a rich Saudi.

The car was on sale and the dealer was a proper twonk who didn't know a thing:x

Cool spot8) My fav Lambo

--

Definition of an optimist… "A person who thinks he can just afford to run a second-hand Aston Martin"

Nice spot. Shame about the awful color though, and the stripe.

Alex88 said...

Nice spot. Shame about the awful color though, and the stripe.

I like it:oops:

--

Definition of an optimist… "A person who thinks he can just afford to run a second-hand Aston Martin"

I wonder if that's this one:

--

Entirely pointless

Yep, same car!

--

I spotted a guy with a tattoo of a Staffy on the back of his head. Didn't have the guts to take a pic in case he lumped me one:lol:

--

I think the one that was clamped above with Koenigsegg was on Qatari plates (new Harrod's owners) but this was on a UK plate. Possible it has been re-registered I guess.

--

Don't play with a girl's heart, it's easily broken and she only has one. Play with her boobs instead, they're bouncy and she has two of those.

Audio_Chris said...

I think the one that was clamped above with Koenigsegg was on Qatari plates (new Harrod's owners) but this was on a UK plate. Possible it has been re-registered I guess.

Nope it's still Qatari registered, although the picture is blurry you can still see that the plate has the symbols that look like the number 7 backwards

--

Cheers,
James

I also saw the very same Lambo in London yesterday, on Oxford Street.

Plate = V12 SVV

RichardMajor86 said...

I also saw the very same Lambo in London yesterday, on Oxford Street.

Plate = V12 SVV

That's the one. He parked om a red route, blocking the bus lane but suspect he can afford the fine!

--

I've seen this car parked up on a main road near Victoria at 5am.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular