Forums > General > Spotted with pics

SPOTTED WITH PICS
Previous | 1 | Next

Murcielago SV being driven by someone young enough to probably still be at school!

Unsure about the stripe and colour but the noise was quite amazing!

--

Don't play with a girl's heart, it's easily broken and she only has one. Play with her boobs instead, they're bouncy and she has two of those.

I've seen this car. It's a left hooker at one point owned by a rich Saudi.

The car was on sale and the dealer was a proper twonk who didn't know a thing:x

Cool spot8) My fav Lambo

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Nice spot. Shame about the awful color though, and the stripe.

Alex88 said...

Nice spot. Shame about the awful color though, and the stripe.

I like it:oops:

--

I wonder if that's this one:

--

Entirely pointless

Yep, same car!

--

I spotted a guy with a tattoo of a Staffy on the back of his head. Didn't have the guts to take a pic in case he lumped me one:lol:

--

I think the one that was clamped above with Koenigsegg was on Qatari plates (new Harrod's owners) but this was on a UK plate. Possible it has been re-registered I guess.

--

Don't play with a girl's heart, it's easily broken and she only has one. Play with her boobs instead, they're bouncy and she has two of those.

Audio_Chris said...

I think the one that was clamped above with Koenigsegg was on Qatari plates (new Harrod's owners) but this was on a UK plate. Possible it has been re-registered I guess.

Nope it's still Qatari registered, although the picture is blurry you can still see that the plate has the symbols that look like the number 7 backwards

--

Cheers,
James

I also saw the very same Lambo in London yesterday, on Oxford Street.

Plate = V12 SVV

RichardMajor86 said...

I also saw the very same Lambo in London yesterday, on Oxford Street.

Plate = V12 SVV

That's the one. He parked om a red route, blocking the bus lane but suspect he can afford the fine!

--

I've seen this car parked up on a main road near Victoria at 5am.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular