Forums > General > Campaign for Staffs

CAMPAIGN FOR STAFFS
Previous | 1 | Next

Edinburgh Dog and Cat Home are running a campaign to change peoples views of Staffs - Click

--

Definition of an optimist… "A person who thinks he can just afford to run a second-hand Aston Martin"

I love dogs but don't like staffs

Staffies are lovely dogs if brought up right. The right mix of playful stupidity and cunning.

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

I just wish people would stop selling them to chavs that treat them badly and don't look after them.:evil:

My missus saw some scumbag punch his dog (on a lead) in the head for no reason last week. It upset her to see, and it upsets me to even think about it if I'm honest.:(

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Ironically, Staffs were bred to be good with children as they were originally working class dogs and therefore kept in the house rather than outside in kennels.

Our Staffie cross is the softest thing ever.

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

NotoriousREV said...

Staffies are lovely dogs if brought up right. The right mix of playful stupidity and cunning.

You got that right, but our dog has his own sofa:shock: and once raided my rucksack and gobbled down a whole bag of fudge, and had the cheek to act as if nothing happened:lol:8)

--

Definition of an optimist… "A person who thinks he can just afford to run a second-hand Aston Martin"

I love staffs. As stated already, when bought up properly they're up there with the best dogs to have around children. They're just incredibly fond and friendly towards owners. Just a shame when they're crossed and the person handling them abuses the responsibility.

Everyone in this thread so far is correct. (Even McSwede as it is his personal view :) )

My wife volunteers at out local RSPCA once a week , the place is full of Staffs which have been to various degrees mistreated, they are being rehabitaliated with great success.
the scumbags that treat them so badly should be strung up. would have one at home like a shot if it wasn't for the fact we already have 4 springer spaniels.....

--

Effortless performance

My friend has one and its the kindest dog I know. Covers you in slobber and just rolls over wanting a belly rub :D

Sadly most people who have them must be cvnts to them as the majority of them are pretty agro.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

duncs500 said...

I just wish people would stop selling them to chavs that treat them badly and don't look after them.:evil:

This!!!

The knuckle dragging tattoo'd f*ckwits that you see prowling the streets with them are the biggest problem. I get the whole bring them up right and they're soft and fluffy thing but it's just the image and reputation that has put me off.

mik said...

Everyone in this thread so far is correct. (Even McSwede as it is his personal view :) )

You sound like a fence sitting, tree hugging do gooder. Please stop it at once!!!!

McSwede is correct.

mik said...

McSwede is correct.

Fook me sideways. It would appear that Mik has morphed in to Claire Raynor. He needs help and fast.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular