3) FA

--

WIBBLE

FA
JB
NH

Wishful thinking perhaps?

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

McLaren, as Button reckons McLaren have the best simulator :lol:

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

LH
FA
KR

I'll take a gamble on - FA, KR, and MW

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

duncs500 said...

Any predictions?

I'm convinced Hamilton will win it, so I'm going to go for:

1.) LH
2.) SV
3.) KR

Hopefully not :?

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

I hope Grosjean/Maldonando punt Vettel off the track :lol:

--

I'd love for the championship to be decided in Brazil so I'd like:

FA
KR
LH

We'll get:

SV
LH
FA

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

LH
KR
SV

UC
UN
TS

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

:lol:

Kimi for the win and Vettel to run out of fuel (I wish).

Updated November 16, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Marv said...

duncs500 said...

Any predictions?

I'm convinced Hamilton will win it, so I'm going to go for:

1.) LH
2.) SV
3.) KR

Hopefully not :?

It's what I predict, doesn't mean I'm happy about it. I too hope that Vettel gets a DNF. Hopefully Schumi will do it to sabotage SVs chances of getting near his WDCs total, it would have to be while being lapped though!:?

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Eric Pisch said...

ron still has his finger on the kill button

1) SV
2) KR
3) FA

this..., but i would love to see a good battle btw kimi and lewis!; alonso to win though and vettle to be higher than 4th place - just to have an excellent ending for this championship in brasil!:roll:

Anyone watching the practise now?
The tracks got quite a lot of elevation change. Otherwise it's another same old Herman Tilke. Think he's run out of ideas by now as he's just taken bits from his previous tracks and merged them into this one. There's also enough run off that a blind man can drive a F1 car for an hour without hitting anything :lol: What happened to travel traps?
Why the fvck can't anyone else design tracks apart from him?

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

Mito Man said...

The tracks got quite a lot of elevation change. Otherwise it's another same old Herman Tilke. Think he's run out of ideas by now as he's just taken bits from his previous tracks and merged them into this one. There's also enough run off that a blind man can drive a F1 car for an hour without hitting anything :lol: What happened to travel traps?

The Beckets copy is quite blatent.
Looks billiard-table smooth.

Updated November 16, 2012 at 4:21 PM

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

The first corner looks the same as Korea's. Because they got rid of the Turkish GP he stuck turn 8 in turkey into Austin but a smaller slower version of it. The other bits of the track are pretty similar to sector 3 of Abu Dhabi apparently. It also has those really wide bits of track at the main corners to encourage overtaking like in India but they don't work in reality as they get covered in marbles...

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

Vettel 1.4second quicker than Hamiltown in FP1 :shock:

--

Vettel did the last fp1 lap on "fresh" tyres. Disregard the time.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

Mito Man said...

I think it looks better than a lot of his recent efforts, and aren't the crazy run off areas more FIA than Tilke?

Ebjoying the in-car on here right now. Shame I'm busy at work with the sound off :evil:.

Previous | 12345 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular