Forums > General > FAO Pisch

FAO PISCH
Previous | 1 | Next

Dual - 2 things

Duel - 2 people fighting to the death over your use of duel instead of dual all the time.

HTH

--

Out of step with the forum.

:lol:

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Knob Jockey

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Eric Pisch said...

Knob Jockey

The irony is that your knot thee only one on hear like that ;)

Also I keep noticing that someone spells manual as manuel.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Mito Man said...

And :D

Mito Man said...

Was it this guy?

Eric Pisch said...

Knob Jockey

that explains the c in your surname then! ;)

Eric Pisch said...

Knob Jockey

Bullshit. Dyslexia doesn't make you constantly and consistently spell the same word wrong. You just don't know how to spell it.

--

NotoriousREV said...

Eric Pisch said...

Knob Jockey

Bullshit. Dyslexia doesn't make you constantly and consistently spell the same word wrong. You just don't know how to spell it.

of course it does you prick, i had to learn how to spell phonetically, any word that sounds the same but is spelt differently fubars me, you do realise dyslexic people don't even see words written down as they are??

--

WIBBLE

That's actually very rare, according to The Essentials of Dyslexia Assessment and Intervention.

Also:

Immediate corrective feedback increases the effectiveness of the repeated reading feedback

I'm helping you.

--

NotoriousREV said...

That's actually very rare, according to The Essentials of Dyslexia Assessment and Intervention.

Also:

Immediate corrective feedback increases the effectiveness of the repeated reading feedback

I'm helping you.

does not work with me, my form is bloody annoying, why i have to reread every post and edit them half a dozen times

--

WIBBLE

thou = abbreviation for thousand

tho = abbreviation for though

HTH

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular