Forums > Moaning forum > People who stick to you like **** to a blanket

PEOPLE WHO STICK TO YOU LIKE **** TO A BLANKET
Previous | 12345 | Next

Argh! Don't know where to start with this one.

Beginning of the term we had some groupwork where one of the members of the group was a girl (no/not even with Beany's). Anyhow, she starts to take a liking to me and starts trying to sit next to me ALL the fvcking time. I try to sit inbetween my other mates so she can't get to me. Fast forward a couple of weeks, now I'm regularly (everynight) getting texts from her saying crap like, "I'm naked in bed" :vomit:

The worst one must have been, "I'm having a shower, wish you could join me to halve our water bill" :lol: Although it's getting progressively worse and she sent me a text saying she would do sexual favours when I told her to leave me alone :shock:

Even worse is that today some girl who I vaguely know and was talking to before the lecture asked me if I'm going out with this scumbag whore so I suspect she's telling people that we're in a relationship :x

What the fvck can I do to stop this? I've told her to fvck off, I'm avoiding her at uni (haven't spoken/seen her in 3 weeks) and ignoring her texts apart from when I told her to fvck off. Help!

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Have you tried explaining to her that you don't actually exist? :?

Mito Man said...

Beginning of the term we had some groupwork where one of the members of the group was a girl (no/not even with Beany's).

Dude, you have no idea the dry spell I'm having. If it's got a pulse, I'm in there.

Hell, if it has no pulse but is still warm...well, maybe if it's still twitching from the massive, and totally coincidental, head trauma.

Anyway, if she's harrassing you, complain to the relevant persons - uni staff, tutor, whatever.

It's not that difficult.

I was going to call Mito out for a gheyer but even gheys don't turn down free BJ's.

Faker than a fake thing at fake uni.

In all seriousness just tell her you're not interested ;)

Send her on here to join in with this thread

--

New Skool Turbo Power

YouTube Channel

Beany said...

Mito Man said...

Beginning of the term we had some groupwork where one of the members of the group was a girl (no/not even with Beany's).

Dude, you have no idea the dry spell I'm having. If it's got a pulse, I'm in there.

Hell, if it has no pulse but is still warm...well, maybe if it's still twitching from the massive, and totally coincidental, head trauma.

Anyway, if she's harrassing you, complain to the relevant persons - uni staff, tutor, whatever.

It's not that difficult.

try being married to les dawson in drag for 25 years, graham norton starts to look attractive

mitto stop being a fag and shag it

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

mik said...

Have you tried explaining to her that you don't actually exist? :?

:lol:

--

Cheers

Rich

and the fact none of it happened....

Surely even a made up ugly bird would have more self-esteem than to beg Sales for sex?

Pics or it didn't happen.

Also, Sales, behave like a man for once. Just tell her politely, nicely even, that you're flattered by the attention but you're just not interested in her, she's not your type etc instead of running away and hiding from her like a little pussy. If she asks your type just tell her "bischon frise", I guarantee she (and every other girl on campus) will leave you alone.

Updated November 16, 2012 at 7:29 AM

--

Out of step with the forum.

We all wish you'd atop sticking around the evo forum, but we don't get our wish either...

Tap it. You're unlikely to get another opportunity.

B T said...

Also, ugly girls try harder.

So I'm told. *cough*

No, you don't understand. She's uglier than an ugly thing. She's really short, just above midget height I reckon, has piss yellow teeth, flat chested, short hair. The only thing distinguishing her from a man is her slightly feminine voice and a vagina (if she has one). She also dresses like a man. Her arms are more hairy than mine and I'm pretty hairy.

--

Just get drunk, bone her and wipe yer dick on her curtains after you've finished, then leave.

Get your imaginary mate in as the wingman. Problem solved.

--

Cheers,

Gwaredd

steelesigns.co.uk

Marv said...

Just get drunk, bone her and wipe yer dick on her curtains after you've finished, then leave.

Then shag her mum and both sisters. Then leave (here).

--

Tim

M135i 8 Speed Auto. Alpine White. Faster than Yu.

I don't even think drinking all the booze in the union would help. It's like even when you're off your face you can still distinguish between a guy and a girl so I'd still not touch her. Fvcking her would be no different to fvcking a man, and that something I'm not prepared to do.

--

Beany said...

B T said...

Also, ugly girls try harder.

This, she sounds pretty eager, so I bet she'd be an absolute animal. Just have a few beers, then go over and rip the back out of it, stop being such a princess.

Just consider it practice so you're not a disappointment when you manage to get a hottie back.;)

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Announce that you're gay.

Previous | 12345 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular