Forums > General > "holy grail" of evo cars?

"HOLY GRAIL" OF EVO CARS?
Previous | 1 | Next

High power, low fuel consumption - who doesn't want that? But do they actually exist? Suggestions required...but no diesels thanks

Updated November 15, 2012 at 7:48 PM

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

That new 135i M seems to be pretty rapid and can be fairly economical.

Yeah, that caught my eye too, with a 'proper' 6 no less

Just got 38mpg out of mine today on a decent trip and yet is as rapid a car as I have own to date!! And it looks like 120d :)

--

Cheers Ben

Megane r26 "stage 1" - 37.5mpg on motorway, 260bhp/285ftib

--

GiraffeIT.com / Installations / Support / Training
evo featured Renault Megane R26 (c) Barry Club.

Has that little VAG super-turbot-axolotl made it's way into any elise/ginetta/caterfield type things yet?

That could be a contender.

Caterham 7 R300/R400/R500.

That new Tesla Model S. High power. No fuel consumption. ;)

--

How about not having a sig at all?

A motorbike.

An F40 that you only use at weekends.

A 400bhp Audi engined Exige, quicker than almost everything - 35mpg on a run.

--

Nordschleife - there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right!

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular