Forums > General > FAO the forum wheeler dealers

FAO THE FORUM WHEELER DEALERS
Previous | 1 | Next

If you were considering this, what do you think would be a reaonsable target price. I'm well aware that haggling on AUC cars is notoriously difficult, and in some cases seemingly impossible.

Updated November 15, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Link borked

Edit - works now.

Updated November 15, 2012 at 5:31 PM

--

Hungry Hungry Hippos at the Ritz champion 2012.

Hmm, works for me. Try again

The price on that is obscene.

You'd maybe get £500 off and that's your lot.

Key with BMW is haggling on things like a free service and stuff they can do themselves. You'll be surprised at what they do for you.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Swervin_Mervin said...

If you were considering this

Well according to Glass' Guide, the standard retail price for that car would be £12,140, and it's trade price is £9500

I would expect at the very least to get it for £12500 as a retail customer. Paying full asking is paying £4000 over it's true value.

Updated November 15, 2012 at 7:07 PM

I was going to say £12500 too

exiges said...

Swervin_Mervin said...

If you were considering this

Well according to Glass' Guide, the standard retail price for that car would be £12,140, and it's trade price is £9500

I would expect at the very least to get it for £12500 as a retail customer. Paying full asking is paying £4000 over it's true value.

Good, 'cos £12,500 is what I told them I was willing to pay. :) I'm sure they'll come back and tell me that's too far though.

Is that LCI? Looks lovely, nice colour combo.

--

Food | Large format print & graphics

Pre LCI I think Gav, just. They've come down a bit but still not broken 13k.

It's over what I was looking to pay by a couple of £k tbh so I'm looking at another one at an indie as well for much less, albeit without the Pro Nav. Just need to line the two deals up and get Mr Flew to pay them a visit before making a decision. :D

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular