Forums > General > Britain. Is it time for it to go?

BRITAIN. IS IT TIME FOR IT TO GO?
Previous | 1 | Next

Rubbish. Bored with it now.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

Yup, see ya:lol:

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Full of immigrants, cancer, theft, crime, dangerous dogs and people doing it wrong. Just get rid of the bloody place.

can i press the button

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

No, Jedward are doing it.

Just blow up the entire planet. Totally sick of it now.

LIKE THIS

;)

--

Waiting for the Technological Singularity.

No, Its time to stand up and be counted we are British NOT part this or part that, as the saying goes when in rome.......if you don't like it here go back from where you came and leave us to be BRITISH!

ilmostro said...

Just blow up the entire planet. Totally sick of it now.

LIKE THIS

;)

Nope, that was the end of Nic Cages career:lol:

--

ellzaco said...

No, Its time to stand up and be counted we are British NOT part this or part that, as the saying goes when in rome.......if you don't like it here go back from where you came and leave us to be BRITISH!

Ellzaco sounds like a british name.

Quick lads, LYNCH HIM FOR BEING SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT!

Beany said...

ellzaco said...

Ellzaco sounds like a british name.

Quick lads, LYNCH HIM FOR BEING SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT!

It does, doesn't it?:lol:

--

I still maintain we should have kept France after WWII, much better country.

And we should have deported all the French to the Isle of Wight :lol:

All I want is a country full of lovely twisty clear roads, with a few pleasant chaps to have a beer down the pub with of an evening, and a few pretty ladies. France wouldn't be a bad starting point TBH Marv.:)

...oh, and when my plan comes to fruition everybody will be blonde with blue eyes, and we could cleanse this inpure nation and everybody shall call me the Führ... oh, think I've said too much already.;)

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular