Forums > General > TOTP / Hairy Cornflake

TOTP / HAIRY CORNFLAKE
Previous | 1 | Next

They must be running out of TOTP presenters to arrest now?

Hairy Cornflake arrested

Ironically, only "Kid" Jensen seems to have a clean record.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

Whack whack oops?

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

David_Yu said...

Whack whack oops?

:lol:

Two years after arrest.

Eight months since the first trial.

Four days of jury deliberation and all the CPS has to show for it is that eighteen years ago he groped the breasts of a researcher in her twenties.

--

The Evo forum really is a shadow of its former self. I remember when the internet was for the elite and now they seem to let any spastic on.

IaFG Supercharged Muppet Division

It's quite pathetic.

Kenny Everet next.

SimonB said...

It's quite pathetic.

Kenny Everet next.

But that was all in the best possible taste.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Although the victim of the one crime he was found guilty of was anonymous, she is a stand up comedian who mentioned it in her act in 2007. And on a podcast with Richard Herring in 2012. So it doesn't seem to have left her particularly traumatised, and it's unlikely that DLT has more money than her (particularly after paying his defence costs) so she's not going to be chasing him for compensation.

My suspicion is that the CPS found her references to DLT (not hard) and asked her to come forward, as much to provide evidence of his general character as to try to convict him for the specific offence against her. Yet it's the only one he's been found guilty of. I bet she's mortified; I'm sure the full story will come out in next year's show.

I'm shocked that he is a 'cereal' offender

--

!tnuC

She joked about it during interviews linky

No doubt its inappropriate but I don't see a victim here.

I thought this was old* news by now?

*by old, I mean a few days.

http://podbay.fm/show/453503238/e/1344374100?autostart=1

Some Edinburgh fringe show thing from 2012 featuring a woman who worked on Mrs Merton joking about DLT grabbing her boob but not sure if it was intentional or not. Doesn't sound too traumatised to me.
Listen from 37 minutes on for Saville jokes which lead to DLT at 39:30 onwards.

--

The Evo forum really is a shadow of its former self. I remember when the internet was for the elite and now they seem to let any spastic on.

It really was the absolute thing to do, wasn't it. Most odd really - it's not exactly a commonplace activity (at least I like to think it isn't). What happened to banging hot chicks using your celebrity status to work your way into their pants? DIW.

unzippy said...

Some Edinburgh fringe show thing from 2012 featuring a woman who worked on Mrs Merton joking about DLT grabbing her boob but not sure if it was intentional or not. Doesn't sound too traumatised to me.

That's the 2012 Richard Herring podcast I mentioned above, featuring the comedian Lucy Porter - who is reasonably well known in her own right, having been on telly quite a lot and having done her own stand up shows for years.

SimonB said...

It's quite pathetic.

Kenny Everet next.

They should round them up, put them in a field and bomb the barstewards.

Jobbo said...

unzippy said...

That's the 2012 Richard Herring podcast I mentioned above, featuring the comedian Lucy Porter - who is reasonably well known in her own right, having been on telly quite a lot and having done her own stand up shows for years.

Sniff's sister? :shock::?

3 months in prison suspended for 2 years.

--

unzippy said...

3 months in prison suspended for 2 years.

well that puts an end to the old bet that you can making her nipples hard with out touching them or hand over a fiver ...

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Judges sentencing remarks;

http://www.courtnewsuk.co.uk/?news_id=38401

Updated September 26, 2014 at 3:40 PM

--

unzippy said...

http://www.courtnewsuk.co.uk/?news_id=38401

how much has this two year investigation / trials cost us for grabbing some bewb and receiving a suspended sentence?

hate to thing how much time in the future kids are accruing whilst messing about in their play grounds

Updated September 26, 2014 at 4:56 PM

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular