Forums > Moaning forum > Meet with

MEET WITH
Previous | 1 | Next

This started off as an Americanism, but I've heard it more and more over here. You meet someone. You do NOT meet with them. Stop it now.

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

What is you have already met them?

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

Jobbo said...

What is you have already met them?

Isn't it.

--

Tim

Toyota. Flat Cap. Grey Slacks. Slipons. Slower than everyone.

Anyway, anyway, anyway... :oops:

If :)

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

one of my greatest pleasures in life is how the natural and constant fluidic change of language pisses off the biegists :twisted:

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

I had to pause and think for a while WTF a biegist was.:)

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Eric Pisch said...

one of my greatest pleasures in life is how the natural and constant fluidic change of language pisses off the biegists :twisted:

What's a biegist?

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

Eric Pisch said...

fluidic

Like adding letters to a word to make a new one with the same meaning but which sounds more important? Fluid, is what you mean ;)

Footnote: 'Fluidic' does seem to exist as a word now, relating to use of fluid for logic operations.

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular