Forums > General > quick poll

QUICK POLL
Previous | 1 | Next

alright quick poll.
gf said she wants a 1 series coupe (non M)

I said that my Alfa gt is a better looking car ... she disagrees

So based purely on aesthetics what would it be?

Alfa Romeo GT
BMW 1 series (non M)

I'd say the 1 series. It's not a pretty car but I like it and the Alfa GT looks a bit blobby to me.

--

I often drive for a road travel

Both ugly.

I love the way the GT looks. Particularly in Blackline form, though IIRC they'd dropped the V6 by then.

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

Jobbo is correct. But Black Brera, please.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

Si_ said...

+1

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

GT is better looking, 1er is better car. HTH.

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Si_ said...

Incorrect. Brera has too fat an arse and too thin a face, making it look incohesive. It's the automotive equivalent of Nicki Minaj.

--

"Drink, drugs and driving a black Porsche Carrera what a big brave man he is, also a father and husband, HOW SO VERY SCARY!!!!!!!"

BMW for me

Maurice said...

Si_ said...

Incorrect. Brera has too fat an arse and too thin a face, making it look incohesive. It's the automotive equivalent of Nicki Minaj.

Im not a fan of the brera either as it looks bulky and there is no space inside .

action jack84 said...

Maurice said...

Si_ said...

Im not a fan of the brera either as it looks bulky and there is no space inside .

I still would. Pull up to the bumper, baby.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

duncs500 said...

GT is better looking, 1er is better car. HTH.

Yep.

GT for looks, 1 series aslong as it doesn't have run flats or the M suspension as it's laughably crap.

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

The 1 series looks better and is better IMO. Get an SE on 17's for your lovely lady.

The Alfa looks better but I'd rather have the BM :D

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular