Forums > General > Screw this, I wanna work in a hotel

SCREW THIS, I WANNA WORK IN A HOTEL
Previous | 12 | Next

A good one at that. Visited my mate who works at the Brooklands Hotel a couple of days ago. You get every fvcking thing! The best meals, free use of all the facilities, your own room in the hotel if you're doing long shifts, cheap as chips holidays in other foreign places, a couple of AMG Experiences for free per year, and you get to see some pretty cool motorsport people. Win.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

All of teh Eastern Europeans must have realised this years ago.

I don't think hotels keep rent boys on retainer any more for their more powerful clients...

Beany said...

I don't think hotels keep rent boys on retainer any more for their more powerful clients...

Shame, you had such a promising career ahead of you. Or behind you.

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

NotoriousREV said...

Beany said...

Shame, you had such a promising career ahead of you. Or behind you.

Or both. :o

That costs extra.

Probably.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

Si_ said...

That costs extra.

Probably.

Only if it's simultaneous.

I mean, what lovely curtains you have.

Hotels are great - if the maid comes in and you are in the shower you end up getting "favours" n stuff. I saw it in a documentary once. I'm sure it was a documentary.

mik said...

Hotels are great - if the maid comes in and you are in the shower you end up getting "favours" n stuff. I saw it in a documentary once. I'm sure it was a documentary.

Yeah I saw that documentary too. Seen it a few times actually.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

mattcambs said...

mik said...

He also sleeps with a gun under his pillow. Or runs a country or some such schit.

Orange Cola said...

mattcambs said...

mik said...

He also sleeps with a gun under his pillow.

That was Sledge Hammer!

--

Waiting for the Technological Singularity.

That was my favourite show for years :lol:

Premier inn are recruiting if you fancy a crack at it Mito.

--

My Glass is always half full

Premier Inn?! Pfft. I'm over-qualified for them.

--

I really don't think you could hack it Mitoboy. You know you do have to work and be nice to people.

Also, you don't get those advantages everywhere :roll:

Updated November 15, 2012 at 9:27 AM

--

Nuts on the road

I admire your sense of ambition.

If only more of our young people had such aspirations.

It's people like you that put men on the moon...

Also, in the real world, Premier Inn are a tremendous company to work for - IME.

MiTo, where do you work just now?

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

At Uni apparently, but far from having a social life, hanging about the back of women and partying he spends his life on here, hanging off his Mum's apron strings and sat in his bedroom, on his own, playing the X Box.

Updated November 15, 2012 at 9:52 AM

You forgot the bf's.

And I was just thinking about this last night as I was filling in fvcking endless forms for Clifford Chance. Bleurgh.

--

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular