Forums > General > Finally Evo and Harris get their due..

FINALLY EVO AND HARRIS GET THEIR DUE..
Previous | 123 | Next

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=23&t=1218514&mid=0&i=0&nmt=RE%3A+PH+Blog%3A+the+new+driving&mid=0

Finally its not just me who feels this way. The truth comes out. I do note that on occasion evo have been doing a bit better lately- especially Dickie. But you guys have a long way to go- at least you got rid of harris. j

Clicky

tl;dr

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

Scan-read.

"Get their due" as in "are recognised"?

or

"Get their due" as in "hah - it is all their fault and now someone has stated that and prooved it - end of?"

Confused. :?

That's why I gave up. I couldn't work out wtf OP was on about.

--

I'm with mik :?

--

For sure

A blog stating the obviosu with absolutely no original content as far as I can see. Good work Chris PH!

i find modern steering wheels the perfect size for my hands

but then im not 4' 9" :)

--

WIBBLE

Si_ said...

That's why I gave up. I couldn't work out wtf OP was on about.

me too

This is my special note to Barker, Meaden, Harris and their LOrd. j

<points at the mental>

--

jl4069 said...

Well that clears the question up then. :?

Your special note is..... special.

jl4069 said...

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=23&t=1218514&mid=0&i=0&nmt=RE%3A+PH+Blog%3A+the+new+driving&mid=0

Finally its not just me who feels this way. The truth comes out. I do note that on occasion evo have been doing a bit better lately- especially Dickie. But you guys have a long way to go- at least you got rid of harris. j

The same Harris that has written an article that you totally agree with and linked to in your post?

jl4069 said...

Riiiiight

--

Whiskey is my yoga

JustMax said...

jl4069 said...

The same Harris that has written an article that you totally agree with and linked to in your post?

yes the same silly boy ch. Harris makes a fool of himself by contradicting the majority of his work, and is rightly lambasted by the lot. Just read the thread bros. j

jl4069 said...

Special is an appropriate choice of word.

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

are you Steven Davies by any chance ?!

Davies is way too asspie, so no, j

Everyone knows this is the offical evo weird stalker, right?

--

Caterham 7 - Seat, steering wheel, pedals, er... Lights?

o you got me. Shucks what sleuths we have. Anyways Please pay attention to the hundreds of replys on the ph thread- its not me talking anymore its everyone else- well not evo forum-ites of course die hard till the end, j

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular