Forums > General > How much is it worth ?

HOW MUCH IS IT WORTH ?
Previous | 1 | Next

CLICKY

Not even the £70k claimed IMO

A lot more if he didn't make a news story about the situation reminding everybody it was JS's.

I don't see why the fvck it matters that it was owned by him. If he just hangs onto it for a couple of years everyone will forget about it and he can sell it for more. It's no different to someone being murdered in a house then another family move in there a year later.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

£40-50k I'd reckon. I like this quote “I'm just gutted because all of this should have come out before hand.", he's definitely the person most harmed by what's happened :lol:.

--

I often drive for a road travel

N said...

A lot more if he didn't make a news story about the situation reminding everybody it was JS's.

I suspect the V5 may have given it away.

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 320d MSport

I liked the stipulation that many fans had burned his track suits. How do they know this? Bloody gutter jounalism. :evil:

As to the car, hire it out for weddings (yes) and kids partie (wtf?????????:shock:)

Who hires a RR for a kids party? :roll:

Daddydadbo said...

I liked the stipulation that many fans had burned his track suits. How do they know this? Bloody gutter jounalism. :evil:

As to the car, hire it out for weddings (yes) and kids partie (wtf?????????:shock:)

You don't send your kids to an independent school do you?

--

Mito Man said...

Daddydadbo said...

You don't send your kids to an independent school do you?

Clown.... check
Magician.... check
Bouncy Castle... check
Rolls Royce Corniche Convertible.... check

One whore got a helicopter ride in for the 6th form ball. School loves it though since it gives publicity plus they get a sh1t tonne in donations from the rich parents. Like someones parents paid the entire costs to build a boarding house.

Updated November 14, 2012 at 5:45 PM

--

"But he now fears he will lose half his money and has consulted a barrister regarding possible legal action following the child abuse scandal.

The man, who did not wish to be named, told Sky News: “I don't want to be associated with it.

“I'm just gutted because all of this should have come out before hand."

This may be genuinely be one of the most offensive things I've read recently. I feel like writing in to the Daily Mail about it. How dare a dead paedophile wreck a greedy scrap dealer's plans to make money out of his reputation?

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

Forum group buy?

David_Yu said...

"But he now fears he will lose half his money and has consulted a barrister regarding possible legal action following the child abuse scandal.

The man, who did not wish to be named, told Sky News: “I don't want to be associated with it.

“I'm just gutted because all of this should have come out before hand."

This may be genuinely be one of the most offensive things I've read recently. I feel like writing in to the Daily Mail about it. How dare a dead paedophile wreck a greedy scrap dealer's plans to make money out of his reputation?

I was always of the belief that you paid over the odds for items at a charity auction, as the money was going to a good cause, not that you bought an item you thought you might make a killing on.So basically £160k went to a good cause, well done:)

Nothing wrong with his intentions. He could have bought the same model car for much less to do his weddings and kids parties in. I suppose Jimmy would have wanted to continue in his touching work with kids after he was dead though.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular