Forums > General > More comical Russian driving LOL

MORE COMICAL RUSSIAN DRIVING LOL
Previous | 12 | Next

Check out the horse using the "Zebra" crossing :lol:

Funny Russian driving

--

Nordschleife - there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right!

:lol: Love these videos

Have only just started watching and LMFAO:lol::lol: But respect to the helicopter and horse!!!8)

--

Definition of an optimist… "A person who thinks he can just afford to run a second-hand Aston Martin"

Don't stop me now, cos i'm having such a good time, i'm having a ball. DON'T STOP ME NOW! EEEEERGH BOOOM :lol:

--

How about not having a sig at all?

:shock::lol::lol:

--

Gloucestershire Wedding Photography
Family Portraits Cheltenham

Infuckingsane :) thanks for sharing :)

Mito Man said...

Don't stop me now, cos i'm having such a good time, i'm having a ball. DON'T STOP ME NOW! EEEEERGH BOOOM :lol:

liked that one too

anyone any idea how the road deaths in Russia compare with UK, because those guys are nuts

The horse and the quad bike were my favourites.

1:40

Seriously? I'd be shitting my pants

best one yet

i was like OMFG at the helicopter

and then a few mins later a ****ing jet went even lower :lol:

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

I wonder why they all have cameras in their cars? :lol:

10/10 for nonchalance at 5m40s. :shock:

Mito Man said...

This

--

For sure

What is wrong with Russians? Most of these accidents are caused by driving with a 100% selfish, couldn't give a fvck attitude. I know it's silly to say this based on these videos, Russia looks like a lawless, shithole populated by selfish pricks.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

mattcambs said...

What is wrong with Russians? Most of these accidents are caused by driving with a 100% selfish, couldn't give a fvck attitude. I know it's silly to say this based on these videos, Russia looks like a lawless, shithole populated by selfish pricks.

+1, some serious sh!t your pants moments there!

Carl.

The best one is the car car sliding in the dark, on it roof, sparks etc, and while its still moving, they put the hazzards on !:P

--

Congratulations, you came second.

That guy with the camera in his car is the most unlucky guy ever!

--

Cheers

Rich

mattcambs said...

The Vodka?

--

For sure

I wonder what all the rich guys do there who drive exotica?

Anyone got links to anymore of these vids?

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Russia's electricity providers are clearly doing it wrong.

Christ, Russia looks grim.

--

"Drink, drugs and driving a black Porsche Carrera what a big brave man he is, also a father and husband, HOW SO VERY SCARY!!!!!!!"

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular