Forums > Moaning forum > Lack of communication

LACK OF COMMUNICATION
Previous | 1 | Next

Seems to be a big thing at work. I won't go on, for if I do I'll end up punching somebody:evil:

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

See also: every reasonably sized company ever.

--

Out of step with the forum.

I am about to ball up my fists!!!

--

I generally find that I prefer the lack of communication to the endless drone of the mindless numpties thinking they have found a nugget of wisdom in the pile of feces that is their mind.

EDIT: Not having a bad day. Nope. Not at all...

Updated November 14, 2012 at 3:11 PM

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

I hear you on that front. I've calmed down now. Had a hearty lunch. No, Krispy Kreme cheesebruger for me8)

Usually I let things slide, but today was too much...

--

My boss went on holiday for 2 weeks, then decided he wanted another couple of months off, so got a doctors note saying he was suffering from stress.

Fair enough, wanted to be kept in the loop on stuff while he was out of the office.

Started back on Monday, have I heard anything from him? Nope, not a peep, the same with all of his other direct reports...

:roll::roll::roll:

Cheers, Rich

--

The "penetration leap from the wardrobe" is always a favourite with the ladiez

DeskJockey said...

I generally find that I prefer the lack of communication to the endless drone of the mindless numpties thinking they have found a nugget of wisdom in the pile of feces that is their mind.

EDIT: Not having a bad day. Nope. Not at all...

Hell yeah; pay me and leave me the fvck alone.

Hell is other people.

Having had bosses who were crap at this (and staff/subordinates/plebs) I remembered that communication was a two way thing and either party could instigate it.

However, I soon realised that people are bloody awful and it was a mistake.

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

Jimmy,

If that comment was based at me, there has been plenty of communication from my end, just none being reciprocated :?

I think his days are numbered and he's trying to orchestrate his exit strategy with the best financial incentives....

Cheers, Rich

--

The "penetration leap from the wardrobe" is always a favourite with the ladiez

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular