Forums > General > Frightend the life out of me

FRIGHTEND THE LIFE OUT OF ME
Previous | 1 | Next

So nearly finished my 83 mile commute into the office getting my head around this mornings issues as you do, trundling along on the road in traffic, so normal then. Bloke Passes me going the other way and at that split second I hear an almighty BANG!!!

Swallowed my heart back to where it belongs and scoured the dash for any tell tale red light and to check that the rear is still following the front of the car. Nothing amiss and all intact. So still somewhat convinced that Armageddon is about to start there is another BANG!

What the F....!OK logic says car normal and in 1 piece so start to look around, traffic still flowing and no one has parked one in the trees.....Arha....gas propelled bird scarers to drive off the pheasants in the winter wheat fields.....and relax.

Scared me witless.

Updated November 13, 2012 at 7:44 PM

--

My Glass is always half full

Good grief they're loud. When I was a young un working on the farm the farmer sold one to a neighbour. The contraption was lifted into the neighbours transit and no more thought was given until 40 mins later when the neighbour returned full of hell. The scarer had gone off in the back of his van as he was driving home, he wasn't impressed. We thought it hilarious after he had gone!

Your not alone, I'm giggling now.

--

My Glass is always half full

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular