Forums > General > Wrestling a 993 turbo on a wet track -vid

WRESTLING A 993 TURBO ON A WET TRACK -VID
Previous | 1 | Next

Cool demonstration of car control

--

Ben

8) they drive themselves those 4wd 911's :lol:

It certainly looked like it was trying to drive itself... yikes.

Looked like a LOT of fun :). You could see from the lines he was taking that it was definitely his intention to hang the back out at every possible opportunity 8).

Updated November 13, 2012 at 1:52 PM

--

Nordschleife - there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right!

Nice control but shirley some major setup issues on that car? The brakes appear to lock as soon as he touches them?

Perhaps he used Linglongs for track 8)

--

Ben

997GT3 v 993 GT2

he'd get black flagged on a fair few UK organised trackdays.
Very cool

--

BOOM

nuttinnew said...

997GT3 v 993 GT2

Didn't look like the GT2 driver knew the track very well - his lines were "interesting" :lol:.

--

Nordschleife - there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right!

Mike Rainbird said...

nuttinnew said...

997GT3 v 993 GT2

Didn't look like the GT2 driver knew the track very well - his lines were "interesting" :lol:.

You can still win trackdays with interesting lines, please see above :lol:

carlos said...

Mike Rainbird said...

nuttinnew said...

997GT3 v 993 GT2

You can still win trackdays with interesting lines, please see above :lol:

You obviously didn't watch it all the way through ;).

At the end the GT3 driver has had enough, overtakes and lets the GT2 try and follow, which he struggles to stay with the GT3 apart from on the straights....

--

That is immensely awesome and in the best 911 Turbo ever made as well. The second video is immense, THAT is what a turbo car should be like, a glorious sounding, crackling, popling, flame throwing mother of a car. I need a 993 GT2 in my life, right now.

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Nice video, especially with the sound. Just the two on track aswell: lucky buggers! 8)

--

Cheers,

Ian

Was it Neb driving? Lots of sawing!

--

Tim

M135i 8 Speed Auto. Alpine White. Faster than Yu.

Ben__B said...

Cool demonstration of car control

8) Dijon is one of my favorite tracks - with this straight line (166 mph with my car :lol: but certainly not with these conditions...)

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

I've just come back to watch them again :D

Some impressive control there! :shock:

--

Yamaha XJ6

car looks defective!

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular