Forums > General > Nascar crash turns into garage brawl

NASCAR CRASH TURNS INTO GARAGE BRAWL
Previous | 1 | Next

Youtube clack

Details here

:shock:

So was it the yellow car that caused that or the outside red and black one? Everyone talked as if someone was bang out of order!

Fucking retards.

--

Done.

The two reds were already crashing when yellow arrived.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

I don't follow it, but it sounds like the chap was punted off previously in the season and did similar back. Siunds fair enough to me, he just did it better because the other driver saw his championship chance disappear. A good value for money manoeuvre.

--

Dragons must be sad on their birthdays.

The red car and the blue car had a race.

--

Dragons must be sad on their birthdays.

Poxy country.

--

BMW Car Magazine @QuentlyBentin

Childish but understandable by the sounds of it. Makes for interesting telly too of course ;)

I was just imagining Massa scampering down to McLaren and punching Hamilton's lights out.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

NASCAR is great. My boy has developed a fixation with it since we went to Daytona. I see a NASCAR Scalextric setup in my near future. :lol:

--

Tim

M135i 8 Speed Auto. Alpine White. Faster than Yu.

Si_ said...

I was just imagining Massa scampering down to McLaren and being put on his bum by Hamilton the far taller Karate Black Belt.

:lol:

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular