Forums > General > The Next Car

THE NEXT CAR
Previous | 12 | Next

Still thinking about 996 TTs.

Also realised how much I want an RS4.

That V10 in the E60 M5 is also proving hard to ignore.

I can't seem to get moving on any of this, and can't really think of anything else I'm interested in.

I might just be going off cars altogether.

This thread can be ignored.

Updated November 13, 2012 at 7:22 AM

Buy a 103in plasma instead and put it in the corner of your living room.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Just get the Turbot already!!!1! Think of how much happier your life will be.

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

My next car might not be evo.

I'm still lusting after a CSL :oops:. I think one will have to go to accomodate though, otherwise it would have to live outside :(.

--

Nordschleife - there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right!

Porsche and RS4 likely to hold a fair bit of value. TYhe M5 will drop like a stone once you cant get a warranty on it.

Do you need a saloon or estate? If not surely the 911 would be the very thing?

I doubt there will be much change in my 'evo' (sorry JL) car for quite some time, unless it gets sold to help fund a house purchase.

I am hoping daily driver will be improved in the next couple of years though, one of the larger engined 1 series' would be nice, but more realistically, a Swift Sport is probably where it's at.

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Just get the 911. Suddenly you will be interested in cars again.

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

Mark makes a valid point

--

Cheers,
Mike

I thought long and hard about a CSL E46 variant, but wanted a Ferrari more. Objectively a poor decision I am sure as on performance it is a no brainer, but subjectively I could not shake the feeling that it was just a bit more on a regular M3 and that was just sort of normal and not a Sunday special.

V10 gets my vote if it is a daily.

--

My Glass is always half full

It's this thread again. :lol:

Go out and buy yourself the 911 Turbo JL, you know it is the correct decision.

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

i'd love a csl, because it's a csl. not sure i could actually spend that much money on one when a decent normal manual e46 m3 with £10k chucked at it would wee all over one, and could drive it harder and be less worried about spoiling a proper csl, and not have to put up with a Spaz Mong Gearbox

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

integrale_evo said...

i'd love a csl, because it's a csl. not sure i could actually spend that much money on one when a decent normal manual e46 m3 with £10k chucked at it would wee all over one, and could drive it harder and be less worried about spoiling a proper csl, and not have to put up with a Spaz Mong Gearbox

EFA.

A CSL is still my realistic dream car. If everything goes to plan then maybe, just maybe in 5-10 years time....

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

I don't even know why an RS4 is in the mix with a 911 Turbo You Big Gheyer.

Get it sorted.

Marv said...

My next car might not be evo.

My next car will not be remotely evo.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

Orange Cola said...

Get it sorted.

+1 :lol:

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

Orange Cola said...

Get it sorted.

Maybe he's got kids on the way?

What is it with people not being able to choose a car without being told what to buy by Intertards? It's pathetic.

--

Out of step with the forum.

I love csls, but the idea of paying 3-4x what I payed for almost exactly the same car would put me off - I would be buying a 997 with that sort of money.

JL, you are worse than muki. Buy a 996 tt or shut it!

--

Cheers

Rich

NotoriousREV said...

What is it with people not being able to choose a car without being told what to buy by Intertards? It's pathetic.

JLIP

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular