Forums > Moaning forum > Helen Flanagan

HELEN FLANAGAN
Previous | 12 | Next

Suprised Broccers hasn't mentioned I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!, I watched some it last night :roll:

Apart from the obvious why exactly is on the show again ?

Pathetic excuse for a woman. Utterly self absorbed too.. While the MP was freaking out having thousands of insects, Helen replied "I've got a twig in my hair!!!"

Oh don't worry I am watching :lol:

Why do they go on these shows if they are scared of someone going BOO to them never mind being screwed into a coffin.

Bad skin, amazingly naive but good jubblies.

Eating some horrible stuff tonight, she might be ok chewing on a Kangaroo D*ck but I cannot see her trying anything else. Her jubblies about the best going for her :(

Even McKeith was better :lol:

Only reality show I watch. Thinking currently Charlie Brooks and Brian Connelly look like interesting characters with a good sense of humour that could win it.
Helen wont be first out (if she lasts till the public vote), think that honour will go to the Nadine, Hugo or Linda Robson.

Carl.

Not even the fact that she's a 10/10 looks wise for me can persuade me to watch!

Without wanting to go all evo forum on you, if she's 10 out of 10 I'll eat my own feces.

JL said...

Without wanting to go all evo forum on you, if she's 10 out of 10 I'll eat my own faeces.

Daily Fail

Nice figure at first glance, face average imo. I still would :lol:

That has got to be one of the nastiest tattoos I've ever seen on a woman :shock:

ETA: I mean "normal" women not painted lady types.

Updated November 13, 2012 at 1:35 PM

--

"Evana is witty and seemingly unfazed by anything"

"Ninja poster. Emerges from shadows deals killer blow/ comedy gold and disapearred from whence she came."

Tastefully kinky

Dr Carlos said...

Charlie Brooks

She could do quite well. I saw her on one of those Jack Osborne programs where she Bungee Jumped off that Reservoir that was in Goldeneye. You could see she was terrified when she got up but did some sort of Zen mind tricks, calmed herself down and jumped. Very impressive.

She also jumped from one Cable Car Gondola to another 1000’ up :shock:

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Face like a melted Welly though and I doubt the voters would want her to do a trial, sadly Helen will be chosen before her I reckon :(

I'd spooge my balls inside out on Flanagan, bad skin and all. MrsREV pauses all the appropriate jubbly shots for me.

--

She's built like a steakhouse but she handles like a bistro.

:P

I agree with Rev's sentiments. I liked her short haircut phase, I'm a bit odd y'see.

Dinny_G said...

Dr Carlos said...

Charlie Brooks

She could do quite well. I saw her on one of those Jack Osborne programs where she Bungee Jumped off that Reservoir that was in Goldeneye. You could see she was terrified when she got up but did some sort of Zen mind tricks, calmed herself down and jumped. Very impressive.

She also jumped from one Cable Car Gondola to another 1000’ up :shock:

No Big Brotherswipe then :cry:

So thick it has to be an act?!

Best set since Bjorn Borg and John McEnroe though 8)

Updated November 13, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Very butter face

Her immaturity and naiivity would be a huge turn off for me. And the bush tucker trial with the testicles, well, we now know she is also very squeamish...

exiges said...

Very butter face

This x all the numbers out there.

exiges said...

Very butter face

She is the classic example :D

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular