Forums > General > FAO folk around Liverpool.

FAO FOLK AROUND LIVERPOOL.
Previous | 1 | Next

Fast and Furious 6 is supposedly being filmed around the city over the next few days. Heading over there tonight to have a gander.

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

I work right next to where it's being filmed. Someone came passed in a Vantage and I think got a bit excited :lol:

Gonna have a nose round tomorrow!

GK1985 said...

I work right next to where it's being filmed. Someone came passed in a Vantage and I think got a bit excited :lol:

Gonna have a nose round tomorrow!

If I'm correct in thinking, it's being filmed around the Moorfields/Commercial district area I think?

Be interesting if possible to see what cars are being used.

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Ye, pretty certain Dale Street and Tithebarn street are the main areas!

Saw a Maclaren coming out of Moorfields a few weeks back, the driver didn't gun it :(

I much preferred the Lambo being given death through Glasgae 8)

Orange Cola said...

Saw a Maclaren coming out of Moorfields a few weeks back, the driver didn't gun it :(

This is part the reason I miss living in that part of Liverpool. There is some proper car pron around that area, last time I was around Moorfields there was a lovely white Audi R8 V10 cabrio, F10 BMW M5 and Audi A7 coupe thingy parked outside the station. 8)

--

So we went to watch the filming last night, there were a few people about watching but not that many. Seems word only properly got out this morning. Cars being used were a red Plymouth roadrunner and what appeared to be a modded Jensen Interceptor, being chased by an Astra diesel. :lol:

What I do have to say though is the Jensen and Plymouth sounded absolutely wonderful. Loud, ground shaking V8 bellows that could be heard a long time before you could see the cars themselves.

There was also a moment of comedy as well. Some lads hooned off in an orange Focus ST (which actually sounded rather nice) down the Strand. Unfortunately for them, an un-marked police car was going the other way and made chase by diving across a pavement. This was met with waves of laughter from almost everyone present. :lol:

--

Is there any more filming going on?

Orange Cola said...

Is there any more filming going on?

I'm not entirely sure to be honest. Filming went on until 8 this morning but they may be filming again tonight, housemate has all the info so I'll find out if anything is going on tonight. Needless to say if there is I'll be there again tonight.

--

A tad foolhardy to take expensive cars to Liverpool? Do they have a lot of security guards? :)

Daddydadbo said...

A tad foolhardy to take expensive cars to Liverpool? Do they have a lot of security guards? :)

Funnily enough it's one of the safest places to go out these days ;)

They only need one :lol:

--

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

Supposedly they are filming near Lime Street tonight, I'll post up some more details when I know exactly what is going on.

--

djchocice said...

Supposedly they are filming near Lime Street tonight, I'll post up some more details when I know exactly what is going on.

Pictures would be nice too ;)

I bet most of the metal belongs to Liverpool & Everton players.

Football players car parks are a good place to hang out.

speedcamera said...

I bet most of the metal belongs to Liverpool & Everton players.

Football players car parks are a good place to hang out.

Insurance means most are Q7 or Range Rovers. :lol:

--

How are you doing? Is you good becos' I want to know.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular