Forums > General > Music Again

MUSIC AGAIN
Previous | 12 | Next

I can't find the thread.

I know i'm a sellout, but the Mercury-winning 'An Awesome Wave' album by Alt-J is just brilliant. It's like In Rainbows - era Radiohead. Love it.

Also loving "Lonerism" by Tame Impala.

Let's Tessalate

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

I've only heard one Alt-J track, which I really like. Just assure me it's better than The XX.

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

He sounds a bit like Thom Yorke, except you can tell what he's saying.

--

Recently listening to:

* Temper Trap - Conditions (9/10)
* Band of Horses - Mirage (7/10)
* Ben Howard - Every Kingdom (9/10)

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

Today:

Scott Walker 'The Old mans back again

Opus III 'Its a fine day'

Just out of interest, did anyone on here recommend The Story of the Mechanical Man by Behavior? I found it on my phone over the weekend but have no recollection of buying it or having heard (of) it before. It's a bloody good album, though.

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

Woodkid - Run Boy Run

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

What was the story with Opus III? I was always convinced there was a linkup with The Orb or Steve Hillage or someone.

--

Ahhh that's it. Orbital reworked it for "Halcyon".

--

N said...

Opus III 'Its a fine day'

Tune.

Bass-o-matic - Fascinating Rhythm for me. Only discovered last week that it's early William Orbit.

Si_ said...

Ahhh that's it. Orbital reworked it for "Halcyon".

Indeed, in fact I think I prefer to Halcyon.

Jobbo said...

[/quote]

Tune.

Bass-o-matic - Fascinating Rhythm for me. Only discovered last week that it's early William Orbit.

What does the her line at 1.10 remind me of ? Also an early 90's dance track

Both cracking tunes. Re 1:10, is it a bit Primal Scream?

--

Si_ said...

Re 1:10[quote], is it a bit Primal Scream?

No, no, no

Come Together. Surely? ;)

--

N said...

Jobbo said...

[/quote]

Tune.

What does the her line at 1.10 remind me of ? Also an early 90's dance track

The song as a whole always reminds me of Twenty 4 Seven - I Can't Stand It but I think that's partly because I bought them on the same day. Not that line specifically.

Crystal Castles-Plague

I've always enjoyed Crystal Castles music and I seem to be in a minority. I have however, yet to come across anyone that gets a crowd going nuts in a good way. Then again, most of the crowd at a CC gig have consumed lots of substances before hand. :lol:

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Si_ said...

Come Together. Surely? ;)

Defiantly not. Hopefully Mudge will come along later.

In fact maybe that part reminds me of the same track, although I'm sure I don't recognise the track.

Logic loop.

djchocice said...

Crystal Castles-Plague

most of the crowd at a CC gig have consumed lots of substances before hand.

It would certainly help. That is awful.

For Nath particularly:

Buffalo Stance remix. This is the version used by Jamie but it doesn't say which mix it is, annoyingly.

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular