Forums > General > Sunday Evening Concert Review

SUNDAY EVENING CONCERT REVIEW
Previous | 1 | Next

There are some things in life you just never think you'll see. One of them is hundreds of metalheads bouncing to violins, harps, bagpipes and a hurdy gurdy! But that's what happened last night when I saw the Swiss Folk Metal band Eluveitie supporting Sabaton. This odd 8 piece had the whole place bouncing in no time. They had so much energy and despite them obviously taking their music seriously they were immense fun too.

9 Hurdy Gurdy's out of 10.

I've been a Sabaton fan for a good number of years now but had never seen them live. They were brilliant. Can't say much more than that. Superb sound. Excellent musicianship and Joakim Brodén is an entertaining a frontman as I've ever seen. They simply blew the roof off the place.

10 Swedish blokes in camo trousers out of 10

To give you an idea of just how good a gig this was, there was a guy next to us who'd obviously just come with his girlfriend and at first, you could see he really didn't want to be there. 3 songs in and he was as into it as anyone else there.

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

My 2 year old daughter approves of Eluveitie so much so that she has spun around so much she is now too dizzy to stand up!

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular