Forums > General > Aventador roadster

AVENTADOR ROADSTER
Previous | 12 | Next

Pics released now and it looks amazingly cool. Really there is nothing else out that looks that Wooow!
As I am on my iPhone I cannot link to pics but they are up on the Lambo site, autocrap and here soon.

--

How are you doing? Is you good becos' I want to know.

_CC_ said...

Pics released now and it looks amazingly cool. Really there is nothing else out that looks that Wooow!
As I am on my iPhone I cannot link to pics but they are up on the Lambo site, autocrap and here soon.

Here you go:

Looks lovely as expected but they could've chosen a better colour maybe?

--

securitycheck said...

I love the way that half the people on here design F1 cars for a living. :roll:

That looks fantastic. Not the best color but one in black with red leather would have me nursing a semi.

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

That. Is. My. Want. And I am not a huge fan on convertible/targa tops. Looks awesome. Cannot wait to see/hear one in the carbon8)

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Too fussy and too in your face, I know it's a supercar and I'm old but I'd rather have a McLaren

Good lord that looks smashing! :twisted:

--

Bunta's Tofu

Hubba, hubba.

That's very nice. Any idea how much?

--

Nuts on the road

_Mick_N said...

Too fussy and too in your face, I know it's a supercar and I'm old but I'd rather have a McLaren

Why not go the whole hog and get a beige DB9? You won't like this, Topgear will probably do a stint on why it gives your back jip and anyway with the roof off you can't hear radio 2 or 10cc greatest hits anyway.

--

Whiskey is my yoga

S
E
X
W
E
E

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

It's going to cost in the region of £288,000. Chump change for the lucky Euro winner. Expect Prem footie types to be forming a queue for it:evil:

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

loving the angles... almost countach like...

--

BOOM

Sisu said...

Why not go the whole hog and get a beige DB9? You won't like this, Topgear will probably do a stint on why it gives your back jip and anyway with the roof off you can't hear radio 2 or 10cc greatest hits anyway.

The McLaren is British built and understated, Unless you're under 30, good looking with a stunner next to you, you would look a huge kyrpä driving that Lambo :lol: Then again you and kyrpä seem to go hand in hand.

Looks way better than the Coupé - magnificent! 8)

I like the back end

http://www.netcarshow.com/lamborghini/2014-aventador_lp700-4_roadster/

lovely

costs more than my house 8)

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

_Mick_N said...

Sisu said...

The McLaren is British built and understated, Unless you're under 30, good looking with a stunner next to you, you would look a huge kyrpä driving that Lambo :lol: Then again you and kyrpä seem to go hand in hand.

So I am gonna be OK in it. Cool. We already know you are going to not fit the image, but thanks for clearing that up.

See I thought this was more your style - with a long haired Brunette next to it ;)

--

Whiskey is my yoga

I'd be tempted to still have the tin-top.:oops:

Edit - Maybe I'll have a left hook one of those for my place in the Med though.:idea:

Updated November 12, 2012 at 1:09 PM

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

So I am gonna be OK in it. Cool. We already know you are going to not fit the image, but thanks for clearing that up

Better continue wan*king over the pictures then as that's about the best you can hope for.

Looks like they used crazy paving for the rear end. How many shutlines?

Presumably they're something to do with the roof mechanism but there don't appear to be pics of that. Otherwise... it's an Aventador without a roof, whoop de f--king do.

It has a roof Jobbo, see some of the pics above. Looks like a Carrera GT style roof insert which can fit in the boot.
They are showing it to potential buyers in the US today so ease of fitment opinions will be about later.

--

How are you doing? Is you good becos' I want to know.

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular