Forums > General > Monkey racing against a bike...

MONKEY RACING AGAINST A BIKE...
Previous | 1 | Next

Clicky

:shock: I want a bike.:?

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

I enjoyed that. Car quarter mile times are getting down to the level of fast bikes from ~20 years ago but I haven't kept up with bike stats. Had no idea that they produced the best part of 200bhp now.

Jobbo I think in moto GP the bikes are hitting 225 mph on the straights now

--

For sure

one of the more dull and pointless vids from harris

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

so you need a LONG bit of road and a lot of money to catch a sportsbike. hmm who would have thunk it

--

Whiskey is my yoga

This video does not deliver what I hoped it would. :(

I was expecting this:

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

BIKES ARE COOL.

Okthanksbye.

--

Bunta's Tofu

Jimmy Choo said...

This video does not deliver what I hoped it would. :(

I was expecting this:

RIP Forum Convention:lol:

Anyway, this vid is a re-post, but what the hell... Still cool8)

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Is that bike not limited to 188mph or something like that?

--

Cheers,

Gwaredd

steelesigns.co.uk

Impressive. Not the cars or bikes, but the fact they went to a drag strip on a day when it wasn't raining.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular