Forums > General > Monkey racing against a bike...

Previous | 1 | Next

:shock: I want a bike.:?

+ None
- The shame

I enjoyed that. Car quarter mile times are getting down to the level of fast bikes from ~20 years ago but I haven't kept up with bike stats. Had no idea that they produced the best part of 200bhp now.

Without contract and subject to prejudice

Jobbo I think in moto GP the bikes are hitting 225 mph on the straights now

one of the more dull and pointless vids from harris

'Je suis Clarkson' !!!

so you need a LONG bit of road and a lot of money to catch a sportsbike. hmm who would have thunk it

Whiskey is my yoga

This video does not deliver what I hoped it would. :(

I was expecting this:

Bunta's Tofu

Jimmy Choo said...

This video does not deliver what I hoped it would. :(

I was expecting this:

RIP Forum Convention:lol:

Anyway, this vid is a re-post, but what the hell... Still cool8)

McSwede said...

Never realised Gilles was a Southern fanny though. He seemed like such a decent chap. I shall eye him with suspicion from this day forth ;)

Is that bike not limited to 188mph or something like that?

Impressive. Not the cars or bikes, but the fact they went to a drag strip on a day when it wasn't raining.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular