Forums > Geeks corner > Easy PC photo editing software?

EASY PC PHOTO EDITING SOFTWARE?
Previous | 1 | Next

Any suggestions? I have a stack of Instagram type apps on my iPhone.
Is there a simple, easy to use app for the PC which is any good? Ideally free.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

Paint.net seems quite good.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Gimp

Picasa

IrfanView (more for batching stuff)

Cheers,
Jon

Do you need an app? Photobucket has a fairly usable photo editor available online, though obviously you've got to upload your pics.

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

I think I'm near the photobucket limit without having to pay.

I have used Gimp before, and found it powerful but overly complicated, and resource intensive.

Maybe I just need a new laptop... ;)

--

Photobucket limit? There is no limit for uploading photos, there's only a bandwidth limit for downloads.

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

I'm sure they sent me an email asking for money. Maybe it was a hoax. I haven't been on for a couple of years :D

--

Corel PaintShop Pro is best Photo editing software among all over the softwares. Corel PaintShop Pro offers a wide variety of tools to edit your photos, but it is easy enough to use without having to read a 200-page instruction manual. This photo editing software's help tutorials, as well as their customer support, are some of the best in the business.
Regard's
Ben Almeer
Learn More Here

Si_ said...

Any suggestions? I have a stack of Instagram type apps on my iPhone.
Is there a simple, easy to use app for the PC which is any good? Ideally free.

GIMP

Oh wait you said easy to use :oops:

Cheers

Steve

Think of simply how much moment that may acquire since you are going to need to shift much furthermore. Today imagine simply how much moment it could decide to use execute the identical aspect, simply now you will end up demanding the same option, 18 situations.
GW2 Gold
Diablo 3 Items

Ah a fellow gimp user bravo

Cheers

Steve

photoshop, and stop being sucky.

Photoscape, totally free, :lol:

Master's performance should be much better, not only can send strong light waves, Arcane torrent, the the Most Arcane snakes, blizzards skills without pressure release undisturbed, the only exception is the magic bullet will be blocked off, concrete mechanismyet to be excavated.
cheap diablo 3 gold
buy diablo 3 gold

awesome!

I wasn't something which will run in a 3yr old net book, and a 12yr old can use.
He was sweating at mspaint last night when it crashed and lost his homework :D

--

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular