Forums > General > Forum Convention

FORUM CONVENTION
Previous | 1234 | Next

Right now we seem to be in a bit of a tail spin regarding the house rules. I hold my hands up and admit that I have broken a couple:oops:

So how about we (re)establish the house rules?

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

1) Typing a name only in a thread title indicates death, it is not acceptable to begin you post with not dead.

27Gilles said...

Right now we seem to be in a bit of a tail spin regarding the house rules. I hold my hands up and admit that I have broken a couple:oops:

So how about we (re)establish the house rules?

Don't worry about it too much, just don't do it again!

RIP Forum Convention you will be missed :cry:

--

WIBBLE

Eric Pisch said...

:lol:

--

Cheers

Rich

Eric Pisch said...

:lol: Okay, I've learnt my lesson

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

2. Everyone has to send me £20 when they pass through the initial 1000-posts marker. I take paypal to ease this process.

Any mention of a woman must be immediately followed by the answer to the questions is she fit and does she take it up the wrong 'un.

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

Eric Pisch said...

GLOL

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

Jimmy Choo said...

Any mention of a woman must be immediately followed by the answer to the questions is she fit and does she take it up the wrong 'un.

The format is "?/?" with the first question mark always meaning "is she fit" and the second question mark "does she take it up the bum". The two are not to be mixed up and answers must follow the format.

Shirley.
Pron.
Teh.
Ghey.
Teh ghey.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

manuel

Breaks.

--

Hungry Hungry Hippos at the Ritz champion 2012.

"OMG it's got [very foreign word]!!]"

For the FTAO of

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Zonda_ said...

1) Typing a name only in a thread title indicates death, it is not acceptable to begin you post with not dead.

Applicable to the General Forum.

mit

turbot

eleventy

--

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.”

drophead said...

mit

turbot

eleventy

Would it be out of plaice to say that derailing a thread by using fish puns is frowned upon?

+1

--

Plump eyes?

Nicole Scherzinger looks like a bloke :lol:

Previous | 1234 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular