Forums > General > Would you dare drive it?

WOULD YOU DARE DRIVE IT?
Previous | 1 | Next

Currently for sale for £40K Click

But if you were to use it, you might half the value :shock:

Wasn't there a similar miles and learner driver story Mini van for sale recently?

Here we are

So what happened in 1968, for people to buy Minis and lock them away without ever driving them:?: :shock:

John said...

Here we are

Best offer has been £22,000 - and declined; personnally I would certainly not have matched those £22,000 if I had the incongruous idea to try and buy an old Mini.

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

the only good mini

:twisted::twisted::twisted:

(i couldn't find a classic mini being crushed)

Updated November 11, 2012 at 6:02 AM

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

I would buy it and then scrap it on video just to get a reaction from the fanboys :lol:

--

How about not having a sig at all?

just to ensure ppl don't accuse me of being mito man

the alfa mito is a girls car 8)

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Dare you drive it? Really it massively over priced, if you are dumb enough to pay the asking price you may as well..

Minis are brilliant little cars but for me the point was they were cheap and fun, this really misses the point......

Steve H said...

Dare you drive it? Really it massively over priced, if you are dumb enough to pay the asking price you may as well..

Minis are brilliant little cars but for me the point was they were cheap and fun, this really misses the point......

They are not cheap anymore Click

p7ulg said...

Steve H said...

They are not cheap anymore Click

Ones with historic significance aren't cheap.

Ordinary ones are still cheap:

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/cat/3/82/

And I'd never buy any car that pristine/expensive, when there's ones for sale at sensible prices in good condition.

Updated November 11, 2012 at 5:30 PM

--

Speed holes.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular