Forums > Moaning forum > ...not dead

...NOT DEAD
Previous | 1 | Next

Getting tiresome now, putting a celebrity name as the title then starting the post with "not dead". What's wrong with putting a proper title?

"Bradley wiggins collides bike with car" or "casey stonerS last race" etc...

--

Cheers

Rich

Rich B said...

Getting tiresome now, putting a celebrity name as the title then starting the post with "not dead". What's wrong with putting a proper title?

"Bradley wiggins collides bike with car" or "casey stonerS last race" etc...

+1

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

Agreed - really irritating now.

--

Much blasphemy ensued, and some menace, which I stopped by dismounting and opening the carriage door, and intimating an intention of mending the road with his immediate remains, if he did not hold his tongue. He held it.

Ah, didn't see the moaning thread so moaned in the Stoner thread, but:

+11ty million.

--

Now stop trolling me you hat-wearing thundermut.

Guilty as charged, but I did say 'not dead' at the very start but I do apologise:oops:

--

McSwede said...

Never realised Gilles was a Southern fanny though. He seemed like such a decent chap. I shall eye him with suspicion from this day forth ;)

27Gilles said...

Guilty as charged, but I did say 'not dead' at the very start but I do apologise:oops:

I wouldn't worry, I think I've done it at some point, it has just reached its natural end now and we all like to have a moan about stuff that doesn't matter on here! JL was whining about the use of the word evo on here the other day FFS!

Updated November 10, 2012 at 3:05 PM

--

Cheers

Rich

RIP ...not dead. :lol::roll:

--

Tim

Some Motorbikes. A Skoda. Sexy girlfriend. Large DVD collection. #humbled

Rich B said...

JL was whining about the use of the word evo on here the other day FFS!

That did set the bar pretty high, I must admit.

--

Much blasphemy ensued, and some menace, which I stopped by dismounting and opening the carriage door, and intimating an intention of mending the road with his immediate remains, if he did not hold his tongue. He held it.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular