Forums > Moaning forum > ...not dead

...NOT DEAD
Previous | 1 | Next

Getting tiresome now, putting a celebrity name as the title then starting the post with "not dead". What's wrong with putting a proper title?

"Bradley wiggins collides bike with car" or "casey stonerS last race" etc...

--

Cheers

Rich

Rich B said...

Getting tiresome now, putting a celebrity name as the title then starting the post with "not dead". What's wrong with putting a proper title?

"Bradley wiggins collides bike with car" or "casey stonerS last race" etc...

+1

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

Agreed - really irritating now.

Ah, didn't see the moaning thread so moaned in the Stoner thread, but:

+11ty million.

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Guilty as charged, but I did say 'not dead' at the very start but I do apologise:oops:

--

Definition of an optimist… "A person who thinks he can just afford to run a second-hand Aston Martin"

27Gilles said...

Guilty as charged, but I did say 'not dead' at the very start but I do apologise:oops:

I wouldn't worry, I think I've done it at some point, it has just reached its natural end now and we all like to have a moan about stuff that doesn't matter on here! JL was whining about the use of the word evo on here the other day FFS!

Updated November 10, 2012 at 3:05 PM

--

Cheers

Rich

RIP ...not dead. :lol::roll:

--

Tim

Toyota. Flat Cap. Grey Slacks. Slipons. Slower than everyone.

Rich B said...

JL was whining about the use of the word evo on here the other day FFS!

That did set the bar pretty high, I must admit.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular